Light FX figures

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Light FX figures

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:52 pm

@shifty that's true lol

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PerryTheMonkey » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Don't think this has been said yet... JV put out the pic of the figure wall showing placeholders for the remaining figures. From that, it tells us there will be 9 more Star Wars figures to be announced. Within that, I believe it has been all but confirmed that there will be an Episode 7 play set within those 9 characters. Could these 6 light FX characters count there, leaving us with 3 for Episode 7?

rank_50
PerryTheMonkey
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Quasimod0 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:14 pm

You could definitely be right, Perry.

rank_500
Quasimod0
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:12 am

@perry yea that would make a lot more sense at the amount of figures being released

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby SWfanboy » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:29 am

@Piratesteven /waves hand "These are the Infinity figures I am looking for! All of them will be in my house the day they release. I really love the idea.

rank_0
SWfanboy

Postby PerryTheMonkey » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:32 am

Then next question is these 6 are some of the open spaces. These seem like variants similar to the 1.0 crystals. Will they have their own statue separate from the regular versions? The precedence for this is not clear as the crystal variants had their own but symbiote Spider-Man shared statues with regular.

rank_50
PerryTheMonkey
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:35 am

@perry it's confirmed that they do not have their own statues but they modify the normal statues of those figures

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Light FX figures

Postby wherestron » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:58 am

@PerryTheMonkey I doubt these LightFX figures (or the crystals) will take a slot - otherwise we would have seen crystals at E3 or D23 in the arch. I'm inclined to believe Wave 2 will be 7 figures from each franchise (Disney, Marvel, SW), a few of which will be in playsets. We know we are getting a TFA playset, and a Marvel one - but JV said there are more coming. So, I'm inclined to think there is a Disney (Jungle Book? Alice? Other?) coming in 2016. We already know it's not Zootopia (confirmed) or TGD (Spot already announced, and Arlo as a mount PD), which means it's likely to be another release. It's possible it may be a classic, but I'd put my money on JB or Alice right now.
Cheers,
wherestron
---
Add me on PSN, XBL, iOS and Twitter: @wherestron

rank_250
wherestron
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:59 am

I like the idea of the light up characters and think they're really cool, and I can do $1 more per figure. But since not all of the lightsaber characters are available with FX (no Ahsoka, Ezra, or Maul) I don't know if I want to get any. To me, it would be weird to have half of my collection with FX and half with no FX. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a really cool idea. But I already have Darth Maul and Ahsoka, and I wouldn't want two of the same characters with the only difference being their lightsabers... Of course I could get just a few special ones with FX, like Vader and Yoda, or Obi-Wan... Hmm, what to do!!

Does anyone know the release date of the FX figures, at least generally? I'm going to the store on Sunday, and was hoping to get Yoda and Obi-Wan. Ahhhhhh!!!
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys