Light FX figures

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Light FX figures

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Now just to see it in action :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PerryTheMonkey » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:24 am

I am wondering where we can get him. I got the weekly Disney Infinity email last week where it "announced" LFX Kylo Ren and redirected to a preorder site through Disney, but no indication if it would be exclusive to Disney Stores or another retailer or if it would be mass release everywhere.

rank_50
PerryTheMonkey
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:53 am

He is not exclusive to any store in the USA. He is game exclusive in the UK though.

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby jeffgoobs » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:29 pm

I have posted this in a couple other places, but I'm still surprised that nobody seems to have any reaction to it....

Maybe this is just on my system (I play on the Apple TV version... RIP) but I have discovered that all of the Light FX figures work in-game with three power discs instead of the standard two. This is a clear-cut in-game advantage to using the Light FX versions of those characters.

Does anyone else experience this, or is this a glitch on my end? For whatever it's worth, I've tried posting about this three different times on the official Disney Infinity forums, but they simply will not allow the post through for whatever reason.

rank_0
jeffgoobs
Disney ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:20 pm

@PerryTheMonkey: Where can i and maybe other people sign in for that weekly Disney Infinity News?
@jeffgoobs,: I think the reason you can put 3 powerdisc beneath your character has maybe to do something that we can use 3 powerdisc beneath the characters is Battleground. If i'm correct about the Battleground, coz didn't JV or someone else mention this.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben
Main Console: PS4

Postby jeffgoobs » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:28 pm

@Sherrif Ben: It can't be that, as I play on Apple TV, and the app hasn't been updated since December 17th.

Edit: Also, this is JUST with Light FX characters, which would have nothing to do with Marvel Battlegrounds whatsoever.

rank_0
jeffgoobs
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:35 pm

^just tried on my Xbox and confirm it doesn't work, as soon as I put a 3rd disc on (with a light fx figure) it displays a message saying only 2 discs can be used at once

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby jeffgoobs » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Interesting. Thanks for checking on that. I've never actually received a message like that on the Apple TV; it just doesn't register the character as being on the base.

rank_0
jeffgoobs
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:17 pm

I have a Skylanders portal base behind my Infinity base for my Light FX figures. If the Xbox360 ( which I have ) is turned on, The figures sabre's glow constantly regardless of whether the game is on. My figure display is quite full, so displaying the FX there helps the overspill, and it looks great in the darkened room. Try it... - Old skylanders portals are just a couple of quid now. :)

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys