gameplay Star Wars Rise Against the Empire Disney Infinity

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: gameplay Star Wars Rise Against the Empire Disney Infini

Postby GuyCC75 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:18 pm

They did manage to pull together a coherent "Rise" story despite the massive changes, but a few planets I REALLY liked didn't make the cut. Not even as Toy Box parts. And that made me a little bummed.

rank_250
GuyCC75
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Bbeagle » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:24 pm

monkyby87, yep.... I bought the digital download for the Wii U for $19.99. So, by buying the PS4 bundle for a net of $74, I've got the entire saga bundle, FOR THE WII U, for $94.

I like the download a lot better. This way, we can switch back to 1.0 or 2.0 very easily instead of finding the discs and changing them. It's just click the home button, then click the version you want.

Still waiting for the bundle, Target said it will arrive on Friday. Looks like it sold out quickly at Target! Anyone else get one?

rank_0
Bbeagle
Main Console: Wii U

Postby monkyby87 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:43 pm

I did the same as you Bbeagle, except I bought the Wii U starter pack, so I'll be selling the entire PS4 starter pack. If it hadn't come with Boba I wouldn't have bothered, as I can wait until the 29th for the Rise playset. But now I'll have it early, and for a savings. I ordered mine at the end of last week, and it said it just arrived today. My estimated arrival time was the 10th - 15th, so it came right on time. I'm excited to play and unlock more Star Wars stuff. The first time I looked it sold out fast, but then I kept checking and it came back in stock.

rank_250
monkyby87
Main Console: Wii U
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys