gameplay Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Disney Infinity

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: gameplay Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Disney Infin

Postby Guff » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:18 am

"Just like the other Star Wars characters"?

As in, the OT characters can also play in the PT set and vice versa? Or that you need to collect coins to play as other characters like Obi-Wan & Yoda (surely not!?)

Not done my research this time :oops:

Thanks Woody!

rank_0
Guff
Main Console: PS3

Postby pleakley » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:01 pm

What a disaster, i got my game but there is so much lag even the tutorial and toy box hub is unbearable to play, any ideas?

rank_100
pleakley
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby armadafromoz » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:36 am

@guff,

the characters that are linked to a playset don't need a coin to play that playset, while they do to play in the other playsets. So to play as luke, leia, han, vader, chewie in the twilight playset (and darth maul for that matter) you need to find their coin in the twilight playset first.

Same goes for the Rebels it would seem (i cant confirm, games not out till thurs in aus), i do know that EVERY star wars character is playable in every star wars playset.

So yes we can have a rebel character running around with kylo ren or finn, in the RISE playset for example come years end.

rank_0
armadafromoz
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby R2-JD » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:31 pm

Does anybody know which characters are "Tech" savvy characters that can use certain consoles in the levels?

JD

rank_0
R2-JD

Postby Dangow » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:37 am

^All characters that holds a blaster are considered Tech Characters. ;)
You can also open their Skill Tree and check the last tab of it: Character Overview. There you can see all details about a specific character.
DISCLAIMER: Posts do not reflect the opinions of my employer.

Mickey
Dangow
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby R2-JD » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Thanks Dangow. I guess I should pay better attention to the the last tab of the skill tree(face palm).

JD

rank_0
R2-JD

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Having a play through of twilight and love it so far

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby andrewgr » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:03 pm

I've never played Infinity before; I bought it for my Xbox just because of the Star Wars element. I'm really enjoying Twilight of the Republic, but I notice one unfortunate tendency I have: just like every other game I play, I feel this compulsion to rush through it. I *know* that if I just wondered around and explored interesting looking things and discovered stuff for myself that I'd enjoy the experience more, but I seem genetically programmed to move from quest to quest as efficiently as possible, ignoring anything that isn't directly applicable to the task at hand.

I also needed to take Dramamine to play one night, I was getting pretty motion sick; but I believe that was due to incompetent play on my part-- I think I was swinging the camera round too much, unnecessarily. Last night I played for 3 hours and didn't run into any problems.

I'm definitely looking forward to Rise of the Empire.
I've got a bad feeling about this.

rank_0
andrewgr
XBL ID:

Postby Lord Sypher » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:41 am

Just finished this playset & had a few thoughts:

1. Anakin built 3PO, how is he not a tech character?

2. Really wished Ninja Theory put in a few more bosses. No Cad Bane battle or getting to destroy the Federation Control Ship was disappointing.

3. There is nothing that isn't instantly improved with Duel of the Fates as the BGM.

4. Liked the enemy variety & how it required different strategies for each enemy type. It's Video Game Combat 101 but DI had been lacking in it up to this point. Now I kinda worry about only fighting storm troopers in the other playset.

5. The framework for a Kingdom Hearts playset is pretty much all here. Substitute heartless for droids, gummi ships for starfighters, & keyblades for lightsabers & we'd be set.

rank_0
Lord Sypher
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys