I think I've figured out the remaining characters for 3.0!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: I think I've figured out the remaining characters for 3.

Postby MightyGitis » Fri May 08, 2015 10:55 pm

I don't know if "figured out" is the correct title for this thread.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby TOlofter » Fri May 08, 2015 11:03 pm

There better be more Originals. As awesome as Inside Out Looks, the releases are heavily one sided.

At this rate it will take forever to get anything beyond what the new movie out at the time is. Hopefully some Originals playset comes out or power disc multipack set that comes with new figures. There has to be some more classics in there. Everything being released from the Disney Originals side, aside from Mickey & Minnie, are from 1998-2015.....98% 2010-15 :|

rank_100
TOlofter
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Fri May 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Which has been the pattern since 1.0.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Doc Jump » Fri May 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Renaissance/very recent characters are always, ALWAYS going to take priority to other movie characters. Exceptions in the form of Stitch, of course, unless you count him in the Renaissance characters,

rank_750
Doc Jump
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby braiko » Sat May 09, 2015 3:59 am

@ bleu4ever "only 6 disney figures would be highly dissapointing"

So you are applying your own criteria as to what counts as Disney, since you are already dismissing Inside Out as 'not Disney.' Which is odd for someone who's 'been a fan from the start' given that 1.0 was essentially Pixar Infinity.

If I was applying my criteria, I would not count Gravity Falls as classic Disney, even though judging from your forum pic you would. I would also not include Tron. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want those figures anyway, in fact the Tron figures look like some of the best so far! At this stage if there are figures coming out that don't interest you there are two options; don't buy them (and if enough people don't, the sales figures will let Disney know which way they should be going in the future) or give them a try, and you might just find something awesome that expand your interests.
YNWA

rank_250
braiko
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby Violent_Virtuoso » Sat May 09, 2015 7:18 am

I've been thinking about it and, with JV saying there will be over 100 playable characters in 3.0, that means at least 41 new figures will be released. With 11 new Disney Originals and 10 Star Wars figures confirmed at this time, it sure leaves a lot of room for more Marvel figures than what is currently being speculated. Even if they release announce as many as 11 more Star Wars figures, which would match the total number of Marvel figures released in 2.0, that leaves at least 9 spots open for new Marvel figures.

This might just be me being hopeful but I hope they do surprise us with a few more Marvel figures than what is currently being speculated as I'd much rather have the number of Disney Originals and Marvel figures be about even rather than getting a lot of Disney Originals and only a few Marvel figures.

Anyways, those are just my thoughts. :)

rank_0
Violent_Virtuoso
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sat May 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Think its more of a wish list thread, I'd say a couple of Muppet figures might be right though

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby bleu4ever » Sat May 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Good news everyone!

I posted a facebook question and
A comment on youtube asking if the announced disney characters are the only ones this game
And they said the originals characters that we know of arent the only ones coming they are the only ones yet announced and that theres more to be announced!

Hopefully tomorrowland gravity falls and a few classic disney characters like peter pak or something like that :)
The public is in danger! My evening's in danger! You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good! 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get! "

rank_250
bleu4ever
NN ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Sat May 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Could very well be the rest of the Inside Out figures, those haven't been officially announced yet. ;)
Or have they? I'm starting to doubt now...
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys