I think I've figured out the remaining characters for 3.0!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: I think I've figured out the remaining characters for 3.

Postby SuperHazman » Sun May 10, 2015 11:29 pm

First of all, Disney won't get that many characters. Zootopia and The Good Dinosaur can't have that many, at this point it's a huge risk, there is barely a trailer out for that thing. The Marvel list is a little on the short side too, with females a bit lacking. I expect at least an Elektra/Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel/Maria Hill figure. No way would they do a Netflix version of Daredevil. That show is WAY too gruesome for kids for it to be based off him. I would think there would be a comic book version of Daredevil and Elektra in a two pack. I think they will promote the show though.

I wouldn't expect that many at all for Star Wars either. We're getting a boat load as it is, I'm still doubting that all characters have been announced for those two playsets. I expect maybe one or two more for Disney, Peter Pan maybe. He's been requested so much since 1.0, it's insane. Muppets... maybe? I mean, there is a lot of people requesting them, and they always seem to deliver with Power Disks. Too early to say, but I expect them getting figures at some point. 4.0?

Not to turn this into a wish list, but I would think that the Good Dinosaur and Zootopia would appear in 4.0.
3.0 there could be:

Marvel:
Maria Hill
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Daredevil
Elektra
Ant-Man? (Maybe 4.0)

Star Wars:
Yup, pretty much what you said but maybe not Captain Phasma

Disney:
Goofy
Alice
Cinderella
Kermit
Miss Piggy
I'm baack! - Daredevil & Elektra for DI 3.0

rank_250
SuperHazman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby bleu4ever » Mon May 11, 2015 1:41 am

I just checked and I did mention mulan i think i overlooked it when I posted it here.

Here is the link to the comment

The public is in danger! My evening's in danger! You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good! 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get! "

rank_250
bleu4ever
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby Frozenstar » Mon May 11, 2015 3:36 pm

I just hope that they won't skip The Good Dinosaur and Zootopia figures for DI. Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps have been seen to walk on two legs. As for Arlo he would need to walk on four legs. But I read somewhere not to long ago where it said in an interview with avalanche that four legged characters are not far away to appear in DI.
I love animation

rank_100_ftb
Frozenstar
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby TheMinion9 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:53 pm

I've updates the original post with a few ideas from you guys and some more of my own. :3
Yellowjacket for MARVEL BATTLEGROUNDS!!

rank_500
TheMinion9
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby 80sDuckFan » Mon May 11, 2015 11:04 pm

They won't skip Zootopia. Those characters walk on two legs the same way Robin Hood characters do. I'm expecting at least two figures from it for 4.0.

rank_250
80sDuckFan

Postby BandAid » Mon May 11, 2015 11:11 pm

I fully expect there to be at least nine more Star Wars characters: two for the OT, two for the PT, and 5 for the Force Awakens.

Although five is plenty for a Playset, the 2.0 Playsets had 6 (Spider-Man),7 (Guardians), and 8 (Avengers) characters. Right now for 3.0 there are 5, 5, and 5.

My guess for unannounced OT and PT characters would be Mace Windu and Darth Sidious for the PT and Lando Calrisian and Boba Fett for the OT.

But it's only a guess

rank_50
BandAid

Postby KillingRaptor » Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 am

^ Don't forget that every Star Wars character will be able to go in all Star Wars playsets!
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby caspartt » Tue May 12, 2015 12:02 pm

For the PT I would guess that General Grievous and Cad Bane are most likely to get figures. My reasoning being that Grievous has been shown as a boss fighting Anakin and Cad Bane is in the reveal trailer at around 0:35.

For the OT I just really hope we get Boba :D

rank_100
caspartt
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Irockz » Thu May 14, 2015 9:55 pm

R2-D2 was in the list of characters on the poll for DI3.0, and the joke character on that was apparent. He's also depicted on the cover to DI3.0. It's not as if he has no abilities - he can electrocute and fly, as well as all his head gizmos. He's also basically the Star Wars mascot, so it would be a surprise not to cash in on that.

rank_0
Irockz
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys