Disney Infinity 3.0 Twitch Livestream Question Thread

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: The Twitch Livestream Question Thread

Postby Romulus77 » Wed May 06, 2015 6:59 pm

Will all of the mechanics in the Toy Box Kart Racing Game be available to use in the Toy Box? Can we create our own Cups?

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Mason_Ireton » Wed May 06, 2015 7:00 pm

Fixed my questions opposumguy

Any retail bonuses planned for Star Wars Starter?

Will the feats rewards be 120% easy to achieve with some creative challenge

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Wed May 06, 2015 7:01 pm

To be safe, how about this?

Will the farming mode feature micro-transactions like other farming simulations?

Just to make sure my hype is still there for farming, haha. :P
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby LegacyRaptor » Wed May 06, 2015 7:07 pm

How will the 4 pack power discs be sorted?
What are the plans for disc related accessories, for example tumblers, binder and portfolio?
Is there going to be a collectors edition?

rank_0
LegacyRaptor
Main Console: PS4

Postby Fritzy » Wed May 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Are you open to accepting Power Disc requests/suggestions? If so, where can such suggestions be made?

edit:
Can we hope for a bigger soundtrack, with more iconic (or otherwise) songs that Toy Box artists can use in their creations?

Will the online features be improved — namely, navigation of Community Content? For example, will the Toy Box Search feature be added to the game? What are the chances of having new filters, such as one that identifies all the Toy Boxes you've submitted or all the Toy Boxes you've given a Like to?

Will the Toy Box have a greater performance capacity (particularly on Wii U)? Will the 500-block cap still be in effect, or are you aiming to grow its capacity to allow for even larger Toy Boxes?
32 Toy Boxes
1 Featured, 2 Honourable Mentions
Spotlight: Anger's Fire Jam

rank_250_ftb
Fritzy
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Wed May 06, 2015 7:08 pm

I think instead of filling this thread up with people continually posting, Each person should just edit their original question post. That way there isn't like thirty pages.
To make it easier for JV and Allison, we should put questions in bold so they don't have to search through discussion posts

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby EmeraldMiner » Wed May 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Can you ask when they will announce Ultron and Disgust plz? :D

rank_0
EmeraldMiner

Postby digeek1955 » Wed May 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Will all the Avengers from 2.0 be playable in the new Ultron playset?

Will there still be crossovers in playsets like in 2.0?

When we login on Disney Infinity 3.0 with our Disney account will our toys we've bought previously tranfer to 3.0?

How will farming work?

Will 3.0 be able to play the older playsets?
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby GuyCC75 » Wed May 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Here are my questions:

Are all the previous Toy Box building pieces, vehicles and characters from 1.0 and 2.0 going to move forward and be expanded upon in 3.0?

Can we finally see backward compatibility for the 1.0 and 2.0 playsets?

Will Toy Box Tales be continued in 3.0?

Will "The Disneyland Project" be continued, expanded and upgraded with all the new 3.0 pieces? Will users be able to submit new ride options/updates based on these upgrades?

Can we keep power disc vehicles "locked" in the Toy Boxes that we create the same way as we can for textures and sky domes?

Can we have options to design our own theme park rides?

Will we have a greater library of ride/movie/TV show music? Examples like Darkwing Duck's Ratcatcher and the Electrical Main Street Parade vehicles lacking their iconic music was... disappointing. Same for almost no theme park ride music outside of "Small World". Same for the "Avengers" theme.

Can we get more INterior options? New types of rooms, items, and features?

Will the 2.0 Avengers be playable in this new Marvel playset?

Any chance of a Rebels playset this round? Or more Disney playsets?

Will 1.0 characters get properly upgraded with personalized moves and abilities to not make them "clones" (i.e Buzz Lightyear using his laser, or Barbossa using Jack the monkey).

Once a playset is completed, can there free a "Free Play" mode for all characters to use the playset?

Can we have an official form to fill out on what characters and power discs we would like to see? I still want Darkwing Duck!

A better way to ask this: Have we seen the end of digital/early specific retail release exclusives?

New questions:

Voice actors. Who are we getting for the Star Wars characters? Mark Hamill? Frank Oz? James Earl Jones? Anthony Daniels? Billy Dee Williams? Clone Wars alumni? I want to know who is voicing what.

Now that 2.0 Avengers are confirmed for the 3.0 Ultron playset, does that leave open the possibility that previous Toy Box Only characters (Wreck-It Ralph, Aladdin, Jack Skellington) could one day potentially have their own playset down the line?

Is there any chance of "legacy" video game support, such as emulations of "lost" games that haven't been re-released since the NES and Genesis days? If not, can we at least see inspirations of those games seen in art or locations, such as the Castle of Illusion?

If Star Wars is the last "theme" to enter Disney Infinity's family, will we see less of a focus on any one franchise or idea brand, and more focus on new characters and features?

rank_250
GuyCC75
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys