Disney Infinity on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship

Postby LittleBabyBlue » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:31 pm

The ship is super, the exclusive sucks. I've been cooling on this game since the lack of playsets for 2.0, and if this is the way forward I won't be happy. I'm not a fan of in game exclusives at all (timed is fine), feeling they are mostly so people can feel superior to others (just what kids need), and physical exclusives are mostly for scalpers.

I quit on Skylanders because they kept dumping out figures that I did not relate to, while Disney is full of old and dear figures.
I have 1 amiibo and no plans of getting another. They have little in game value and again the timed releases and the exclusivity hunt puts me off. Disney has already tried this with the crystals, the band and some discs. If the next game is Star Wars I'll probably buy some, but I will not go all in again if they keep doing this.

rank_100
LittleBabyBlue
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Disney Infinity on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship

Postby INFamilyGamers » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:16 pm

It's a great idea. We were just on Disney Magic a few weeks ago and there wasn't anything Infinity related. Still, I'll try the band on the infinity base and see if anything happens.
My daughter did take a few select figures onboard and got her picture taken with her favorite characters holding the figures. She had the best time with Stitch and Donald.
Community Boxes:
Travel Village-Combat Exploration
The Last Meadow-2P combat

rank_0
INFamilyGamers
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys