Least Favorite / Most Disappointing Character

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Least Favorite / Most Disappointing Character

Postby Maserati777 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:28 pm

I can only list 1.0 characters, but I'd say Anna was my least favorite character. She has the worst special attacks.

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby JustNCredible » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:25 pm

I don't think there's anything wrong with Jasmine's abilities, I think it was a perfect fit considering they wanted to give her something to make her feel special. It's no more obscure or out of place than anything else they could have done with her lol. Deserts are sandy and windy. They have sand storms. She's princess of the desert. Kinda adds up.

I also loved Stitch, he's actually insanely useful compared to most characters. He has rocket's blasters, dash's melee attacks (which are hard to block or dodge) and speed, and he can wall crawl, super jump, and has super strength. He's one of the most op characters actually.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby GuyCC75 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:29 pm

It's not so much that I have a "least favorite", but the 1.0 playset figures all suffered from that same ability factor.

Cars, Toy Story, Monsters U, Pirates, and Lone Ranger characters all played the same. The only stand-out characters were the Incredibles, and the Toy Box only figures, and even those swapped in and out similar abilities.

rank_250
GuyCC75
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby DipperPines18 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:01 pm

I like almost all characters, and People keep saying The same, but I'm gonna say... Baymax, I like all characters, but I love Baymax so much, and he didn't translate well from Movie to Game. I still Love Him though, And everyone says 1.0. Characters suck, Yes a lot do. Like the Pirates and Monsters, along with Toy Story and Cars, but I think the one that needs the least fixing, is Agent P. Just Saying.
"Reality is an Illusion, The Universe is a hologram,"-Bill Cipher

rank_100
DipperPines18
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby cmdrgoofy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:49 pm

We could probably do a whole thread about the 1.0 characters that made out the best in the transition to 2.0. Agent P is certainly one of them. His hat can clear out enemies quite effectively and his combo attack is pretty good too. Wreck It Ralph can one-hit-kill most enemies when leveled up enough and has a really high super jump and The Lone Ranger's six-shooter is devastating. It's like Perry's hat but faster. His melee attack isn't much but with a ranged attack that good you never really need to bother with melee attacks.

rank_0
cmdrgoofy
Main Console: PS3

Postby Infinityfan » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:07 pm

The incredibles are all really good in 2.0, when I first played it I beat Iron Fist with Violet!

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Purely based on execution, Buzz is really disappointing. For such a HUGE Disney character, his set is just so...uninspired. A shoulder charge and a ball? No lasers? No karate-chop action? And Woody could have used a lasso range attack.

Hopefully 3.0 will change them up. Buzz gets his laser as a long ranged attack and karate chop as his close ranged, while Woody gets a lasso for long range and keeps the shoulder charge. Jessie could keep the Pixar Ball and maybe have some kicking moves for close range. Instantaneous way to declone the Toy Story characters.

Maybe one day. :P
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Sheriff Woody » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:49 pm

^ totally agree :(

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby digeek1955 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:15 pm

@OppossumGuy Im hoping they change all the 1.0 character skill trees in 3.0 to be just as awesome as the 2.0 ones!
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys