Least Favorite / Most Disappointing Character

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Least Favorite / Most Disappointing Character

Postby PerryTheMonkey » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Elsa. My daughter is ornery and will freeze you all day and not let you move. Character is too powerful.

rank_50
PerryTheMonkey
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Hopeless » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:42 pm

The Tron figures because they aren't available!
Sort of like the last 2 power discs but at least they were released physically... maybe they'll be added to 3.0 as a result?

rank_250
Hopeless
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Halicarnassus » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:14 am

I don't have that many characters (really the only ones I use fully are Maleficent, Black Widow, and Jasmine), but Jasmine is a bit of a disappointment. She's nothing like the original Jasmine from Aladdin, IMO. Very meek and weak-willed... this isn't the same girl that ran away to see the world. I like that her voice is the same, but her powers are uninspiring and her voice lines are awful (apologizing to the enemies, really?).

rank_0
Halicarnassus
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby digeek1955 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:03 am

^I always wondered why Jasmines power were tornadoes...like where di that come from??
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Violent_Virtuoso » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:56 am

The most disappointing character to me, by far, is Buzz Lightyear. You would think he'd be pretty awesome at hand-to-hand combat, be able to use his laser to fight off enemies and be able to fly, but instead he has a simple shoulder charge and throws Pixar balls.

I'm in agreement with everyone here, all of the 1.0 characters need serious adjustments to be able to keep up with the 2.0 characters but Buzz, to me, is the worst of all compared to what he could be.

rank_0
Violent_Virtuoso
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Cellsai » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:42 am

Everyone complains about the tornadoes from Jasmine - but she's not actually firing tornadoes at you. She summons Carpet who flies around super fast making tornadoes. Give a little closer look to the attack animations and you'll see him spinning.

The complaint is so widespread though that maybe the animation should be tweaked to make Carpet more obvious.

rank_250
Cellsai
Main Console: PS3

Postby cmdrgoofy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:32 pm

I agree with everyone who said that they enjoy all the characters. But I think the one I ended up playing the least is Randall. When I recently decided to build a toy box based on all the villains and put Randall on while I was making his section I saw that I didn't have him leveled up as much as the other characters.

rank_0
cmdrgoofy

Postby digeek1955 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:37 pm

@Cellsai I realized carpet was in the tornado...I just was confused how they thought tornadoes would suit her..
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby cmdrgoofy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:16 pm

Well it's a very obscure reference and I'm sure no one was thinking of this at all when developing Jasmine's move set but I remember a character in the Disney Afternoon Aladdin series, Sadira I think it was who had magic powers to control sand. And I could be wrong but I have a vague memory of an episode in which those sand powers temporarily were transferred to Jasmine. So if that is part of her backstory than creating sandstorm whirlwind would fit. But of course she's getting an assist from Carpet this time around.

rank_0
cmdrgoofy

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys