Disney Infinity 3.0: Rumors & Speculation

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Mulan on Disney Infinity 3.0

Postby Halicarnassus » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:32 pm

That is so great, Mulan was one of my top wishes for this game.

rank_0
Halicarnassus
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby GuyCC75 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm

I think Mulan is a great choice and one that is perfect for the game. I am so incredibly ready for the 3.0 announcements.

rank_250
GuyCC75
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Spider-Tron » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:13 am

Star Wars Celebration 2015 is May 4th, and I suspect 3.0 will be announced along with them showing off Star Wars: Battlefront 3. I CAN'T WAIT! :shock:
Well, I hope I'm there... catching some of the light coming off ya that day

rank_0
Spider-Tron
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:20 pm

^actually, Star Wars Celebration is April 16-18, so even sooner!!!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:30 am

That means we have 1 week to wait for maybe for a kind of trailer
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Hopeless » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:58 am

The question then becomes what will we see?

If its Star Wars focused then we might have a scene of them flying in say the Falcon or the Ghost maybe have say the Guardians flying in their ship only to be passed by a speeding spaceship being chased by a star destroyer.

Could also use the DI 1.0 figures building stuff only to have their new construct blown up by the approaching Imperials who are then attacked by the Rebels or even Mulan and whoever else being introduced in DI 3.0 coming in (Darkwing Duck, Robin Hood?) to join the fight...

Just hope they stop the exclusive only to the US mess, the timed ones at least wasn't as idiotic but it will hurt their sales if they do something like that again!

Still hoping they introduce a variation of the Interiors except to build either a base or better yet a spaceship... if it involves Star Wars of course!

Might be worth having starship power discs mind you... imagine a team up or special effect power disc where when you activate it a troop of wookies burst out of nowhere to bundle your opponents... now that would be awesome!

I wonder if they'll release a Disney Play Set this time round?

Sorry not trying to turn this into a wish list more trying to figure how different the trailer might be from the last one! :oops:

rank_250
Hopeless
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby megadrive2 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:59 am

^If they repeat the style of the 2.0 reveal Id like a tease of the lightsaber from the ultimate unlock flying through the air past 1.0 and 2.0 characters racing in the Landspeeder, doesn't give anything away but includes more star wars than any other trailer. The final reveal trailer will show the lightsaber being caught and wielded by Yoda (the lightsaber hilt from the ultimate unlock belongs to yoda) and then pull back to reveal the new characters and worlds.

What will be interesting is if they will continue to market the properties separately or will any new Disney characters like Mulan be included in the reveal. I think a unified platform should include all the properties in the initial unveiling. Hopefully if Mulan is included she will be joined by Mushu as well. I know he was quite small in the film but scaling him up slightly wouldn't be a problem as they are representing toys anyway.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby BenFleischman » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:21 pm

Yeah, I'm really curious to know whether they took into consideration all the heat they received for no Disney playsets... but I'd understand if they wanted to keep a consistent structure. I'm just hoping they don't botch the gameplay for the Star Wars playsets like they did Avengers... I hope they show a little more Disney than just a quick glimpse of a few characters... Im excited for Mulan!

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
PSN ID:

Postby Infinite Mickey » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:48 pm

I can't wait for for Mulan. It's an excellent choice that I'm surprised wasn't in 2.0.
Proud Wii U owner, and thinks that the console is the perfect Next Gen.

rank_1500_ftb
Infinite Mickey
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys