Disney Infinity 3.0: Rumors & Speculation

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Disney Infinity 3.0: Rumors & Speculation

Postby GLUband » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:20 am

This weekend I attended Planet Comicon in Kansas City, MO.

MIng-Na Wen was a guest at a Q&A session I attended. For those that don't know, she is currently Agent Melinda May on Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, and is also the voice of Mulan.

I don't recall what someone asked her, I think it was a child that brought up her love for Mulan, but Mina-Na hesitated a bit not sure if she was allowed to tell us something, but then she went ahead and stated that Mulan is slated for Disney Infinity 3.0.

I hope she doesn't get into trouble for letting it slip, I'm not sure how tightly Disney would keep something like this a secret. I recorded her session, and the audio is available on my podcast, but I don't think I'm permitted to link it to this topic. I have video of it as well, and I plan to put it on my YouTube channel.

I mention the audio and video mainly just so you know I'm not just starting a rumor, but confirming that Ming-Na Wen has said that she has voiced Mulan for DI 3.0

Whether she will be a toy box exclusive or if maybe we get a play set, I don't know, but I would guess she'll be a toy box exclusive.
Grow wise, grow strong, never grow up.

rank_0
GLUband
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Mulan on Disney Infinity 3.0

Postby OpossumGuy » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:28 am

Just saw a post about this on Infinity Inquirer, and I'm sooo hyped. :D

Considering her high popularity, presence on the survey, and now this, I think Mulan is the closest thing to a confirmation we have for 3.0.

Which is great since she was one of my most wanted characters. :D Let's just hope Baloo also makes the jump from survey-to-figure. :P
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Mason_Ireton » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:39 am

Ok who's on the 3.0 survey and how can I participate???

Great to hear bout Mulan becoming a figure for 3.0

Also hopin Baloo makes the cut

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:45 am

I figure it's not really off-topic since it relates to Mulan (and more evidence toward her inclusion) anyway, but basically it was a survey that only a few people got through email, and not open to the public to my knowledge.

IIRC, it included Tron, Baloo, Cruella De Vil, Aurora, Cinderella, Minnie Mouse, Ultron, R2D2, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, and Yoda. And...Violetta.

As well, there was a 1.0 one that also listed, among others who would become 2.0 newcomers, WALL-E and Luke Skywalker.

Most notably, Mulan was in the recent 3.0 survey, leading to her being likely to get in (as Stitch, Merida, Aladdin, Donald, Tinker Bell, Maleficent, and I believe the Avengers were on the 1.0-into-2.0 survey).

Hence also why this is so exciting. Mulan was on the list, and here she has an almost-confirmation, which could mean good things for some of the other characters on that list. Just be careful to keep this about Mulan. :P
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Mason_Ireton » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:22 am

I can see Baloo, Mulan, Tron and Cruella becomin figures but Aurora and Cinderella?????? Kinda hard to take in

Wall e was on the list as well? Cool.

Personally I think a Star Wars playset is possible along with a another Orignal Starter pack though I'd go with a Disney Villains set

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:18 am

Very exciting and interesting!
Our first bit of 3.0 news, and what do you know, of course it is a leak or mishap ;)

Come on Ariel! Sadly it probably won't happen till 4.0

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby JustNCredible » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:16 am

That makes me a little sad that I didn't receive an email, being I participated at the summit, but then again I don't upload toy boxes so there's that lol.

Mulan sounds awesome, there's so much potential for her in the game. And hey now Khan will have his riding buddy!
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:15 am

Mulan would be so awesome.
How do you think how she looks?
In her normal clothes or in her army clothes?
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby herbhen » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:41 am

@Sherrif Ben Who knows but there's plenty of possibility's for a Mulan Costume swap disk!

This is cool if true, Mulan is a great character, the more Disney Princesses we get in the game the better!

rank_100
herbhen
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys