Disney Infinity 3.0: Rumors & Speculation

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity 3.0: Rumors & Speculation

Postby JaysUsername » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:30 pm

Not to sidetrack too much but I HIGHLY recommend finding 'Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom EDIT'. Its a really well done fan edit of the movie (some believed it may have been Kevin Smith). Basically it removes a lot of the childish stuff, takes out 90% of JarJar and most importantly makes Anakin look like he knows what he's doing in the climactic battle rather than a bumbling goofy kid.

Now back to your regularly scheduled 3.0 talk.

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:32 pm

I love the prequels, they're the reason I love Star Wars. Before The Phantom Menace I thought Star Wars was lame, then I was forced to watch Phantom Menace and fell in love. now 15 years later, I've got a Star Wars tattoo and can't believe I wasted my childhood thinking it was lame.

So I hope they'll include something from the prequels, but will understand if they don't. Darth Vader is my favourite SW character so as long as I get him as a figure and at least one of the ladies as a figure, then I'll be happy with whatever else Star Wars they give us.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Violent_Virtuoso » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:18 pm

@Conscience1940 - I completely agree. I understand that a lot of people want Star Wars but the main reason I play this game is for the Marvel figures and secondarily the Disney Originals figures. Hopefully we can get Ultron, Deadpool, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, The Fantastic 4 and X-Men at the least, even though I know it's likely that only the first 6 I listed will be in 3.0.

Still, even though I'm not a fan of the Star Wars movies, the addition of those Marvel figures and the 11 Disney Originals figures that were leaked, and hopefully Goofy too, will make me jump into 3.0. I imagine the Star Wars playsets will be enjoyable to play anyways.

rank_0
Violent_Virtuoso
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:49 pm

Everyone has their varies reasons for playing. Mine is for the Disney side of the game (but use marvel figures more at the minute lol) bring on the star wars

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Spider-Man » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:58 pm

I play for all three! I LOVE Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars with all of my heart! They are my 3 favorite things of all time! I personally love Marvel more but I still love Disney and Star Wars! I started playing DI when the first game released and I got really attached. I didn't even think about Marvel or SW joining the game until I hopped on this site and then I realized it could happen and I got super duper excited! And now I am sitting here playing as Loki in Disney Infinity reading about Star Wars joining Disney Infinity! Life is good! :)
"With great power comes great responsibility!" Quoted by Uncle Ben

rank_500
Spider-Man
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby digeek1955 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:01 am

So I wonder if they re making a regular mickey for 3.0 why did they make sorceror mickey in the first place?? Wouldnt it be easier just to make a costume. or are they just in it for the money?? :?
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:12 am

Another version of their primary mascot isn't really a big stretch.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Infinite Mickey » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:54 am

I love the prequels and original trilogy (hurt me). I did grow up with the prequels, but to be honest, I'd love to see both equally represented in the game.
Proud Wii U owner, and thinks that the console is the perfect Next Gen.

rank_1500_ftb
Infinite Mickey
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:03 am

@digeek Sorcerer Mickey would have different moves and costumes don't change moves.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys