Disney Infinity 3.0: Rumors & Speculation

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Mulan on Disney Infinity 3.0

Postby GammaQuadrant » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:58 am

People will always give game developers flac for anything decision they make... there is always someone out there that isnt satisfied. All I want is for the original 1.0 characters to be brought up to par in 3.0 (and 2.0 for that matter). I want Buzz lightyear to have a better Y attack :(

rank_50
GammaQuadrant
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby UncannyX-Men16 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:59 am

I really really hope this lineup is a hoax. Mulan, Olaf, and Minnie are all good characters, but the rest of the lineup is really disappointing. Besides those 3, the lineup consists of 2 characters that should've already been in the last version of the game (Tron and Quorra), a repeat of a previous character (Mickey), and 5 characters from the same movie. I'd be okay with the 5 emotions if there were more than 11 characters. I really hope this is fake!!! :/

rank_0
UncannyX-Men16
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Romulus77 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:32 am

Could just be one wave of Originals.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby UncannyX-Men16 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:37 am

@Romulus77 Hopefully you're right!

By looking at the backs of the boxes for 2.0 characters that I still have, the "toy to life" picture at the top left of the boxes show each character with a different background in the toy box. The Mulan and classic Mickey figure boxes shown on the Taobao website both have the exact same background...

rank_0
UncannyX-Men16
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Popularvote » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:56 am

The only big problem I would have with this lineup is the fact that we get ALL FIVE emotions from Inside Out and that seems to be it.

EDIT: AND STILL NO GRAVITY FALLS?

EDIT TO THE EDIT: And only 11 figures? The more I think about this the more irritated I get.

rank_250
Popularvote
Main Console: PS3

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:46 am

Wow I love the characters if true. Although I would like more than 11 (but if its the inside out play set I'm all set lmao)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby 80sDuckFan » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:47 am

Wow, there really is no pleasing you guys, huh? And here I thought I was the curmudgeon because I didn't want Marvel or Star Wars.

I agree with Romulus, this could just be wave one. Be positive, folks!

Having all five emotions from Inside Out means there potentially could be a Disney Original playset. Isn't that what we wanted? We wanted more Disney Original playsets, right?

The bigger thing that stands out to me of this is the fact that this is a Chinese website. Did Disney Infinity branch out to China yet? These could be leaks from a factory and could potentially be illegal.

That being said, I'm not disappointed with this set. I also have my fingers crossed for a second Disney Originals wave. :)

rank_250
80sDuckFan
Main Console: PS4

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:54 am

@80sduckfan sorry if I come across as dissapointed (I'm not) I love the look of these figures and will buy all them regardless of play set. But a Disney play set would make it perfect for me even if there's no more than 11. There's figures I want but I can hold off for them.

Nice find whoever found the pic btw

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Popularvote » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:54 am

80sDuckFan, "staying positive" just got us more frustration when that didn't pan out in 2.0.

At this point, being seems like an invitation to more disappointment. I prefer to be a grouchy pessimist who's pleasently surprised.

rank_250
Popularvote
Main Console: PS3

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys