2.0 Vita Starter set coming May 15th

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: 2.0 Vita Starter set coming May 15th

Postby Cellsai » Mon May 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Supply and Demand. There's a small expensive supply of the figure and a relatively large demand. Sellers know they can charge whatever they want because there's no other choice available.

rank_250
Cellsai
Main Console: PS3

Postby sigil » Mon May 25, 2015 3:05 pm

@Mr. Vasuri
The controls are mostly buttons but you do you,h the upper left corner of screen to open the packs and tools. In Creator mode, you tap the upper right correct er of screen to go to Spark mode. There isn't any more than that for the touch screen or pads.
Where ever you go, there you are.

rank_250
sigil
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby JustNCredible » Mon May 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Can anyone tell me, when you put symbiote spidey down on the base, does he do that costume change disc animation the same as if you set Spiderman on the symbiotic disc? Or does he load up like a normal character with no yellow/bubbly animation?
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Dedede_Man » Mon May 25, 2015 4:45 pm

@ Cellsai
Oh, don't get me wrong, I know how it works. It just irritates me that people do that sort of thing in the first place.
Disney Infinity needs the glory of Cory.
I love collecting stuff.

rank_250
Dedede_Man
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby Violent_Virtuoso » Tue May 26, 2015 5:24 am

@Dedede_Man - Agreed, it's ridiculous to charge so much for a single figure. Been looking at eBay listings at least once a day since the Vita version came out and the cheapest I saw was about $48 for the figure alone. Really want to add it to my collection, but not for anywhere near that price. Hopefully Gamestop has a sale on it at some point so I can just get it from there and sell the base and game on eBay but, knowing Gamestop, I doubt that happens.

rank_0
Violent_Virtuoso
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby GuyCC75 » Thu May 28, 2015 4:30 am

I bought the Vita set for black Spider-Man. I figured spent the same on eBay, or have him completely brand new and sell the vase.

I loved that costume growing up. I am a sucker for Spidey. :oops:

rank_250
GuyCC75
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby caspartt » Thu May 28, 2015 10:56 am

@JustNCredible He loads in like a normal character, no costume change animation, and you can use two power discs with him.

rank_100
caspartt
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Puddin' » Thu May 28, 2015 3:39 pm

With the value of the dollar, and the sale going on in Canada at $40 a copy, it would have been a fairly good deal to have somebody import a copy for those of you who live in the USA. There will probably be a sale soon enough though.

That said, copies are sparse up here. Most stores getting 1-2 copies and online being frequently sold out. Was it ever said how limited this game will be? If there was a set number printer and if it will only be printed once? If this is the case, and if Black Spidey isn't rereleased, this could drive up the value rather quickly.

One thing I did notice about this vita game, that I thought was super neat, was the inclusion of a real booklet. I have yet to buy a vita game that comes with a booklet. It was quite the surprise that Disney interactive would spend the extra cost to do that.

Lenny
Puddin'

Postby diehardest13 » Sun May 31, 2015 2:06 pm

Anyone had problems trying to sign in to the Disney account for sharing. States that I have to be connected to the psn (which I am) and then I press x then it comes out of and doesn't allow me to sign in. All on PS vita.

rank_50
diehardest13

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys