2.0 Vita Starter set coming May 15th

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: 2.0 Vita Starter set coming May 15th

Postby JaysUsername » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:55 pm

You owe me a new heart! :P

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:16 pm

The thought has just occurred to me, considering all the 1.0 crystal variants and Glow buzz figures are represented with their own statues in the Hall of Heroes, surely the Black Spiderman figure should have his own Hologram in the Marvel Hall? (perhaps a different colored Hologram)
Not sure there will be one, but it will be interesting to see upon the release of the vita version. Perhaps the last two power discs wont be the final Hall of Heroes element after all.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ptr362 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Just stumbled across the Vita version of the game on Amazon UK when checking to see if the Falcon/Captain Marvel power disc pack showed up as being released in the next 90 days (they don't :( ). I actually thought they were going to scrap the Vita version having heard nothing of it since they said it was coming in 2015, back when 2.0 original came out. I wonder if a black suit Spider-Man figure means he'll show up in the game in the black suit by default, and then standard suit when using the Alien Symbiote power disc?

Any thoughts on whether or not there will be much differences with this Vita version? If there's an "All Four One" trophy on this Vita version, I will be really annoyed...

rank_0
ptr362
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby JaysUsername » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:29 pm

I think the spiderman variant will essentially be the red Spidey sculpt, painted black with a symbiote disc stuck to the bottom of it. Don't see variants effecting the hall in any way and it will just ignore the power disc.

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:41 pm

^You're probably right, unless the vita version has an updated version of the Hall. I seem to recall a glitch video with the holograms stored under the helicarrier in the console version, there was only Loki and Falcon left at the time, no alternate spider-man that I could see. I'm pretty sure the black spider-man has a slightly tweaked sculpt though, the web pattern on the suit has been removed for a smooth finish.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ptr362 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:56 pm

I think it's reasonably likely to find some minor changes in this version of the game, though I doubt there would be any changes to either hall of heroes. I've been thinking about the trophies for example, and as all the trophies are meant to be obtainable without any additional purchase that would mean no level 2 characters to level 20 trophy. This could mean that the trophy list will be over-hauled. Also, if multiplayer isn't incorporated (or possibly stripped down) then some feats such as ride on Baymax's back may not be possible and removed from this version of the game. Will definitely be interesting to see how this version of the game pans out.

rank_0
ptr362
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby Sully101 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:27 am

I will be getting this version at some point because I plan on getting a vita soon and me and my brother can play as Spiderman at the same time instead of fighting over who plays as Spiderman
Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind, or forgotten

rank_100
Sully101
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Puddin' » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:06 pm

May 15th is a little over a month away and still no North American Preorders?

I can preorder games that don't have a release date, and not one with a release date... :cry:

Does anyone else think there could be changes made to this set? Or do we think it will match the picture on the UK amazon site?

Lenny
Puddin'

Postby JaysUsername » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:43 am

Honestly, I think its still coming but probably not a lot of faith or interest from retailers. Its for a system that is viewed (incorrectly) as abandoned and its 2.0 with 3.0 possibly around the corner.

Don't get me wrong, I'm psyched for this version but if 3.0 drops in September I would much rather they just skip 2.0 and release a vita 3.0 alongside its console brothers.

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys