New Tron Game in the Works (Tron Playset?)

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: New Tron Game in the Works (Tron Playset?)

Postby braiko » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:44 pm

The Daft Punk soundtrack was a massive highlight of Legacy and as such the Tron skydome is one of my favourites to use in the toybox. Why couldn't this be Moroder + Daft Punk instead...
YNWA

rank_250
braiko
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:15 am

The 80's retro revival scene it pretty large now, with artists like Kavinsky, Com Truise, Power Glove, Lazerhawk etc. all providing a sound that would suit Tron, should Wendy Carlos or Daft Punk not want to be involved. Also John Carpenter would be a better choice, he has recently released a solo album that is really worth checking out. Skillex is a big name for the younger generation but tbh his production skills are not up to a tron soundtrack in my opinion, any trace of Dubstep or trap elements would ruin it.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ronniedobbs » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:59 pm

I thought this might be a leak for upcoming work on Tron 3, but I personally asked Jeff Bridges last year if he had signed on for another movie, and his response was "there's no script yet". So take that with an electronic grain of salt.

rank_100
ronniedobbs

Tron 3 news does this have implications for DI?

Postby David Gunn » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:29 pm

It's being reported today from sites like Badassdigest and others, that in fact Tron 3 has been green lit and is set for an Oct shooting date in Vancouver. In addition they are saying that Joseph Kosinski and Garrett Hedlund are back. If this in fact for sure, along with the news that Moroder was brought in to compose for a new Tron game, does this possibly have implications for how Disney might incorporate and use the Tron property within the Disney Infinity universe? Is it possible that we would see much more than just the two IOS figures as we've seen thus far?

rank_0
David Gunn
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys