Disney Infinity 2.0 hall of heroes after final figure unlock

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity 2.0 hall of heroes after final figure un

Postby Lucidinferno » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:18 pm

I'm disappointed. The Lightsaber was a cool unlock, and it's extreme power (kill any enemy in one charged hit) spurned me to purchase all Disney Infinity figures. I use it nearly every time I play, regardless of the character. The Landspeeder? No. It's just another vehicle, which I rarely use outside of races, and races are the game mode I play the least (Especially with split screen. Nearly impossible to anticipate the turns when the screen is split vertically. Every other racing game I've played... and even the Cars Playset... is split horizontally when playing local multiplayer for that reason. But I digress...) I doubt I'll purchase the characters I'm not interested in just for something that doesn't present increased functionality. I'm hopeful that something else it hidden. But I'm not very optimistic.

rank_100
Lucidinferno
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:06 pm

You could be right @megadrive but I'm holding all excitement until there's proof this time lol. He did say that the hall was added as they thought we needed an unlock for getting all originals so there's that too.

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Didn't JV say the power discs have an unlock this time as well, can't find the tweet but I definitely recall him saying something along those lines.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 pm

He did but with other tweets saying other things I don't think the discs will do anything either

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:57 pm

You're probably right, but I will remain hopeful, this is like Glow Buzz on consoles all over again! :lol:

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby JaysUsername » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:16 pm

@megadrive2 I like that thinking! Holding on to hope there's more.....how about a doorway to giant disney playset? I kid!

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Strange HoH finding? (IMPORTANT)

Postby Stitch » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:51 am

I was scouring Hall of Heroes today after getting my final two Disney Originals, Aladdin and Jasmine.
I opened up the treasure room, and as to be expected from what I saw on the forums, no prize. Just an empty room and a Genie Lamp.
I tried everything, convinced there had to be something to trigger.
I may have found us a new lead on what this room could be about.

Well, I was playing around as TinkerBell, flying through the air. I ground-pounded onto the Disney Infinity circular door (The one that lets you out of the treasure room).
To my surprise, TinkerBell flew back up into the air. While in the air again, I ground-pounded again and she went even higher. I tried it a third time in a row, but she didn't go higher than the second time.
I tried this on the old circular pedestal in the 1.0 character section, and it didn't work, meaning this is an intentional new feature.
But... why? Am I thinking too much into this? I am desperate to find that this treasure room actually has a reason and is not just some room for looks.
I switched to Aladdin and ground-pounded the strange circular pedestal, and he too flew into the air. Same with Jasmine, Hiro, Donald, Stitch, and so forth.
I assume this works for every characters (Including Marvel, but I didn't try it with any of them).

Forum, help me out on this. Please help me search the Hall of Heroes, I truly believe there are more secrets to discover.
It is pretty much confirmed we aren't getting Sam and Quorra on consoles so this has to be it.

Wait... Will someone get all the Disney Originals including Sam and Quorra on ios or PC, and tell me if it changes anything?...
That would be interesting...

rank_1500
Stitch

Re: Strange HoH finding? (IMPORTANT)

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:24 am

Yea your thinking too much into this. Its been stated here before, I'm able to do it and I don't have all the figures yet. I'm not sure why this is there though. Its been confirmed that all we get is an empty room :(

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:39 pm

I don't know if some one else saw this, even i don't know if it already was before i got the ultimate unlock.
Just before you go in you have behind you at your left and side in total 4 brambles and if you walk by then there comes some flowers.
And i'm thinking maybe there will come more in the 'Empty room' if you lvl up every character to lvl 20 of DI 2.0 and also from DI 1.
Just a thought.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys