Why is Disney Infinity 2.0 so broken?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Why is Disney Infinity 2.0 so broken?

Postby Kara-El » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:49 am

I'd have to agree with u @Vongruetz the whole marvel thing took over a lot of 2.0 and I really was upset I love the super heros but it is called Disney Infinity not Marvel. I am a DC girl at heart and love the idea as playing as a super hero but they limited the disney characters to much 7 characters really. And the toy boxes I feel like could be soo much more especially in the case of Lion king. And they have a terrain and sky for it but no character at all really? But I still love playing and discovering

rank_0
Kara-El

Postby digeek1955 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:09 pm

Nothing bad has evr happened on my xbox must be with sony
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Cellsai » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:51 pm

4 hours into a Exploration Survival run on stage 45... and my game crashes. The game is totally frozen but I can bring up the PS3 dash menu. Not the first time this has happened to me, but never this late into Exploration. SHERIFF EDIT: PROFANITY WARNING ISSUED this game sometimes.

Also, side note, does anyone else have any issues with Rapunzel in exploration games? For some reason she shows up with the green hidden-behind-object outline at all times.

Also also, usually in explorer games when my character dies I take em off the base and they can be used in ten or so minutes, but for some reason none of them were resetting at all on this play through. I ended up with a small army of figures in front of me before I realized a cheat to instantly unlock your characters after they've died. Simply put a non-dead character on the base and have them jump off the side of the level. Before they vanish and get placed back on the stage, swap your figure to a dead character, and poof, that character will revive.

rank_250
Cellsai
Main Console: PS3

Postby digeek1955 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Thanks for the cheat Cellsai I need to try that. My exploration has never crashed or froze or glitched at all. Weird. Must be with PS consoles

rank_1250
digeek1955
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BlackWidow » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:33 am

@digeek1955

While it's wonderful that you personally haven't had any issues on your XBOX, it's hardly evidence that "it must be other systems" etc. I have played DI on pretty much everything but PS (including both XBOX 360 and XBOX One), and I've had all of the issues different folks have brought up, at one time or another. In fact, it's much easier to reliably crash the XBOX One version than the Wii U version, even (I have spark boxes that can go all night/indefinitely on Wii U that crash out within 20 minutes on XBOX One).

Again, it's great that you haven't experienced any of these issues, but like I've had to point out to others when it comes to the Toy Box issues, if you just play around building stuff ("playing Legos') and just have a bit of logic here and there, if at all, then I'm sure folks don't see issues. But when you try to get deeper into the system, the further you go the more you realize that there are some enormous corruption/technical issues with the basic game systems, which is why the state of Toy Boxes is as sad as it is, compared to what it really could be if the technical issues just were worked out.

rank_100
BlackWidow
Main Console: Wii U

Postby megadrive2 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:39 pm

^ the only version that runs perfectly so far (and then it's had it's far share of problems up until recently) is the PC version. I'd put that down to the fact that it receives regular patches, which I believe are a less costly to implement than the other versions.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 pm

@megadrive while I understand it does cost to patch, I don't understand how call of duty can release updates on nearly monthly basis to fix issues but di didn't release any for 1.0 and only 3 for 2.0.

I've started to have issues on my Xbox recently, especially with my march contest entry it takes forever to save and even then I have to press the guide button as it seems to freeze

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ZURG SPY » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Oh man Cellsai, I would be so ticked if that happen to me. I can't even imagine how frustrating that must have been, and so close to the end.

I do really love this game, but I am very frustrated with all the problems this game has. I am only 2 characters shy of having all the figures, I have all the play sets, and all the power discs, but a broken game. I can't connect toy boxes using the toy box doors, because once I do the connected to box says its full and I can't make any changes to it, and no it's not even close to full. The memory full can even happen at random without connecting toy boxes. I have had this game for 6 months and haven't even had the MY INTERIOR problem fixed yet. I contacted the site about it and they said the only way to fix it after the update is to start my game all over, really! after I have almost unlocked everything in the game, do you have any idea how long it would take to do that all over again. It feels as though I'm being punished for going out and getting the game early. I know that this is a very fun game, my family and I have a blast playing it, but that doesn't mean I will turn a blind eye to all its problems. I am torn about even getting anything 3.0 related because i absolutely love this game, but I don't want to send disney the message that if they keep selling a broken product that I will keep running out and buying it just because I love the whole idea. Sorry everybody, just venting.

rank_50
ZURG SPY
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby digeek1955 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:26 am

I see what you mean blackwidow. I also just have a 4gb console and 3 games at the moment so yeah. That might be why im not seeing stuff.

rank_1250
digeek1955
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys