Toy Box Skies and Terrains Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Toy Box Skies and Terrains Wish List

Postby nathanbanks » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:35 am

I agree ^^ Also with 'you got a friend in me' playing in the background! That would be amazing :)

rank_250
nathanbanks
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby digeek1955 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:56 am

If that song played oh I would use that sky ALL THE TIME!
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Undies » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:50 am

Lots of my ideas have already been said, how about

Beauty and the Beast:
- Beast's Castle Sky Terrain (exterior, with the forest and things)
- then maybe the ballroom, or library.

Pinocchio:
- Geppetto's Workshop
- Stromboli's Caravan Sky Terrain, which plays 'I've Got No Strings'...

Dinosaur:
- Meteor shower

rank_50
Undies
Main Console: PS3

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:55 am

Another lion king one with scars picture on it where its the dark pride lands :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby digeek1955 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:08 am

Chernabogs night on bald mountain that would be BOSS!

rank_1250
digeek1955
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby TheDangboy » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:42 am

I've wanted, for a long time, an Oliver In Company Skydome, that plays "Always Once Upon a Time (In NYC)" and if possible "Why Should I Worry?" and "Streets of Gold"...In fact, the Skydome could be called "Always Once Upon a TIme" and the Terrain could be called "Streets of Gold" lol.

Also, Pete's Dragon Sky with a Passamashloddy-er Passamaquoddy Skydome playing a medley of the songs from Pete's Dragon of course, and a "Candle On The Water" Texture.

rank_50
TheDangboy
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby SketchFox7 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:21 pm

I would LOVE a Hercules Skydome/terrain.

City of Athens (Hercules)- It could have that swirly Greek style look that the movie had, with Mount Olympus in the background, with the top masked in clouds. "Go the Distance" the brass instruments version can be the music.
Top of Olympus (Hercules)- The terrain would be the swirly clouds they have in the movie and the sky could have the upper "Godly" part of Mount Olympus, including gates, castle, etc... "A Star is Born" can be the music.
Beast's Ballroom (Beauty and the Beast)- Exactly how it sounds the floor/walls/ceiling (including chandelier) from the ballroom in Beauty & the Beast. The "Beauty and the Beast" song can be the music.
Duckburg (Various)- Why hasn't this been done yet already?! "DuckTales theme song" can be the music.
Atlantica (The Little Mermaid)- Underwater with Triton's castle in the background. "Under the Sea" can be the music.
Paris (Hunchback of Notre Dame)- Daytime Paris with Notre Dame and the festival of fools in the background. "Out There" can be the music.
France (Ratatouille)- French-inspired nightime with both the Eiffel Tower & Gusteau's lit up in the background of the sky. "Le Festin" can be the music.
New Orleans Swamp (The Princess and the Frog)- The terrain could be a mucky green color, with dark green water. The skydome could be filled with trees from the swamp in the movie and fireflies can light up the background, look directly upwards Evangeline shines down from the sky. "Down in New Orleans" can be the music.
Andy's Room (Toy Story/Toy Story 2)- Enlarged bedroom, similar to the perspective in the Tinker Bell sky/terrain. "You've Got a Friend in Me" can be the music.
Sunnyside Daycare (Toy Story 3)- The inside of the daycare would make for a very cool perspective as well. "We Belong Together" can be the music.
Camelot (Sword in the Stone)- This needs to be a thing, I love the legends of King Arthur. "Higitus Figitus" can be the music.
Paradise Falls (Up)- That huge waterfall/jungle would make for a really awesome background. "Up Theme Song (Married Life)" can be the music.
100 Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh)- Another one I can't believe isn't already in the game. "Winnie the Pooh Song" can be the music.
Treasure Planet (Treasure Planet)- Set on the planet that Flynn buried his treasure, Treasure Planet itself. "I'm Still Here" can be the music.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

Postby digeek1955 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:33 pm

So the up theme song is called married life!? (I love that song!)

rank_1250
digeek1955
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby nathanbanks » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:10 am

I totally didn't mention Hunchback of Notre Dame! It still grates me that it's been completely ignored from the DI but oh well.

Personally I'd like the Paris day time thing, but I'd really like the 'Paris is Burning' theme too. Imagine the darkness and the orange light of fire in the background along with some Paris-themed objects in the Toy Box. Awesome! Hellfire can be the theme ;)

rank_250
nathanbanks
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys