2.0 Power Discs - wish there was another package

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: 2.0 Power Discs - wish there was another package

Postby ronniedobbs » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Yeah ebay is your best bet, or the Pay it Forward thread.

rank_100
ronniedobbs

Postby OFFICIALMichi » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:34 pm

I've had great luck trading unwanted ones on the forums here. Even though some I want are at a second hand shop nearby for $3, Id rather get rid of unwanted ones to trade (they only offer like 25 cents for trade in).

Paying the shipping doesn't matter too much, as domestic costs me a little less than a pre owned dosc and I at least know it's going to someone who wanted it. :)

Then again I don't try to collect them all, just ones I want and feel I will use.
#ifightfortheusers

rank_50
OFFICIALMichi
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ElvisRV » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:09 pm

I use the scanning and returning method and DO NOT hoard the rares. Why would I need more than one anyway? I see no reason why this method is considered unacceptable, I even let the employees know whenever I buy 20-30 packs that you can just scan them. However if a pack has a disc I need and its packaged with a rare I will open it. And honestly the rares are easier to find than skies and textures this time (at least with my luck), I've returned several parade floats and magic carpet discs. So if any of the discs should be overpriced online it's the skies and textures
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby BlackWidow » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:10 am

@ElvisRV

Yeah, that's pretty much how it is turning out. The skies and terrain are selling for more than the actual "rares". That's why it is nice some of the more demanded ones ended up in some of the album bundles.

I haven't really found the "rares" rare since 1.0/Series 1. The rares for Series 2 and 3 were available in plenty.

I don't find any of them especially rare in 2.0, either - I'm sure statistically they are, but because of the large edition sizes overall (40 discs in each pool) the chances of getting any one in particular are already quite low. Although I'm sure it was just a stroke of luck, on Day 1 of Disney Originals I bought like 5 packs with my Starter and I ended up with 3 of the 4 rares. And I didn't even try - I just grabbed the first five on the shelf. But like I said, that was just a lucky chance on my part, they aren't THAT common, but they aren't that rare, either.

rank_100
BlackWidow
Main Console: Wii U

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys