Disney Infinity 2.0 variant is black suit Spider Man

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity 2.0 variant is black suit Spider Man

Postby KillingRaptor » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:00 pm

I actually really like that one! Symbiote Spidey has always been my favorite version of Spider-Man. I do hope they release him separately too because I don't want to buy the Vita version of the game (I don't play on my Vita anymore since I started to have corrupted savefiles).
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby talon » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:55 pm

I am good with this. It makes sense really. Sony owns the movie rights to Spider-Man, Sony and Disney play nice together with that (unlike Disney and Fox, reason you may not see X-Men or Fantastic Four for Disney Infinity). So it makes perfect sense that repaint that is exclusive with a Sony product would be Spider-Man. Of course there could of been plenty of other possible Spidey repaints (Iron Spider, Scarlet Spider, Miles Morales, Cosmic Spidey, Future Foundation Spidey, Stealth Suit Spidey, Spider-Man 2099, Superior Spider-Man, etc.), but the black suit was always one of my favorites. It makes sense because they already have it coded into the game.

rank_0
talon
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby vongruetz » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:54 pm

I love my Vita, and I love the PlayStation TV, and this starter pack is about as good a thing as I could have hoped for. It's different than the console starter pack, and since I haven't purchased the Spiderman playset, it fits my situation perfectly.

What I'm looking forward to the most is the PlayStation TV integration. If they manage to bring the full Infinity experience to this device, even if the graphics are downgraded, that would be amazing. It'd be great to work on Toy Boxes on the TV and then immediately transfer everything over to a Vita to continue working on them while traveling or sitting in a waiting room. I just don't have the time to sit in front of a TV much anymore and work on these things. But if it's on the Vita and I can get it done while on break? Absolutely perfect.

I can't wait for this set to be released in May.

rank_0
vongruetz
PSN ID:

Postby Rapunzel70 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:22 pm

I'd really love to have that black spidey. Hope they will release him outside the Vita-version, too.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:28 pm

PLZ PLZ PLZ Let black spiderman be avaible separtly.
Does somebody know what the price will be?
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:53 am

Jv tweeted me back saying that there are no plans to make black spiderman available separate at the minute but never say never he also said.

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:25 am

I can see it staying exclusive until 3.0 where it'll be released as a single, kind of like what the plans are for those who didn't get 1.0 to get Mr. Incredible, Captain Jack Sparrow, and Sulley.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:38 pm

I'm excited to see that they are doing variant figures and I'm really hoping they continue to do these, however I'd say Black Suit Spidey is not the character I was hoping for for this variant.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Gorki247 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:53 pm

@talon you say Sony and Disney play nice together, but I'm not sure that's the case. Marvel have been trying to get Sony involved in the MCU and get Spidey in their Civil War movie, but negotiations keep breaking down.

rank_100
Gorki247
Main Console: Xbox One

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys