looking for photoshop savy people to make placeholders for

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

looking for photoshop savy people to make placeholders for

Postby shinycloudkid » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Looking for photoshop/picture editing sofsoftware savy people who might have stock photos or high resolution images of all the individual figures to make placeholders for each figure, via printout like with the custom power disc project.

Originally posted in the custom power disc binder thread but think it died out, so reposting as a new thread.

"Hello, just thought I'd give it a shot on this thread since it seems like there are so many people on here who are pretty good with photoshop and have stock pictures of all the individual characters. Just seeing if anyone has any interest in making this little project.

So the idea, my little girl is five years old and absolute loves the whole binders with the card that had the image of each individual power disc, because know she "knows where they all go" so I was thinking maybe making little circles the size of the bottom of the figures and putting each characters face in the circle and then printing them out on sticker paper. Then applying it to the shelf where she keeps all her figures to further make a "cleanup" game out of this swelling collection of Disney toys.

Also, if there are any more appropriate areas for this particular thread let me know. And if anyonea has the know how or interest in tackling this project, message me or make a thread somewhere. Thanks in advance :)"

rank_0
shinycloudkid
Main Console: PS4

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions