Potential Crystal Mickey streetdate breaking

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Potential Crystal Mickey streetdate breaking

Postby Milla4Prez66 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:44 pm

I had Crystal Mickey in hand at Toys R Us this morning but was denied at checkout. The good news is though, while I was there I finally got my hands on that pesky elusive Kaos Trap for Skylanders.

rank_0
Milla4Prez66
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby ElvisRV » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:11 am

^Super jealous, still need a Kaos trap lol. Anyways there were 3 or 4 at my Walmart last night, wouldn't ring up, they thought it was recalled so the lady wrote DO NOT SELL on the plastic bubble. Ugh now no one will buy that one because of me. :(
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV

Postby Milla4Prez66 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:40 am

I was stunned to see the Kaos Trap sitting there. I was at TRU two days earlier with no signs of one and I decided to come back for a metallic Gill Grunt I passed on earlier and freaked to see it sitting there. Best part, I only paid 1.99 for it after discounts, which is so incredibly awesome considering people are selling them for 50-100 bucks on eBay.

I was surprised to see the Crystal Mickey too, it even had a pricetag with the name up so that's a major flop on their part that they couldn't sell them. But I ended up buying a bunch of stuff in it's place so I'll have to wait a week to get Mickey rather than pick him up on release day tomorrow.

rank_0
Milla4Prez66

Postby PollardFamily » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:34 am

Megadrive2 ...where did you get it from?

rank_0
PollardFamily
PSN ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:04 pm

^ link is in the last post on the previous page ;)

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Rated-G » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:03 pm

So I purchased Crystal Mickey over the weekend, and noticed that his card doesn't mention anything about being the Crystal Variant, and redeeming the web code from the card acts as though I'm redeeming a normal Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey, meaning that the site shows I've already redeemed a web code for that product, so the code with the Crystal Mickey is unable to be used on my account, and remains active. Is that how this was supposed to work, or did I get the wrong card? I was hoping to play as Crystal Mickey some on the PC version...

rank_0
Rated-G
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Paradox » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:54 pm

^^ Maybe this thread can help, sounds kind of like a similar problem and perhaps calling can help: http://disneyinfinityfans.com/viewtopic ... 7&p=127010

rank_deputy
Paradox
Main Console: PS4

Postby Milla4Prez66 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:54 pm

Finally got one at Target this morning. I'm surprised to see most of my local stores don't even have him on the shelves. Was absent at Walmart and GameStop and Target only had 3 in stock when I picked it up.

rank_0
Milla4Prez66

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys