Disney Infinity Quorra, Sam Flynn and Tron Discs confirmed

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity Quorra, Sam Flynn and Tron Discs confirm

Postby TOlofter » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Pass for me. Saving quite a bit this go around. Couple more figures left to get plus Jasmine and Aladdin and I will be done.

I still do not understand why they saved Tron for the final reveal. So much was surrounding this announcement. These two final character announcements have caused endless discussion, assumptions, hopes and concealed excitement. Yet, the most recent spotlight Tron has had are less than desirable dvd/blu sales, poor video game sales and a canceled TV series due to low viewership. Not to mention clearances on what many keep saying was failing merchandise and no current presence is Disney Stores or Parks. Odd decision to me as the LAST Disney Originals reveal. Swap for previously announced animated classics Aladdin & Jasmine and that would have been a more buzz worthy final reveal.

Again, before anyone says it, I am NOT knocking Tron. I am just knocking the idea of saving them in particular as the final reveal.

It's unfortunate that a Disney game had so little original Disney in it, for 2.0. I REALLY hope 3.0 does better and 3rd time is the charm. I can see these Tron figures sticking around stores for a while.

At least we know come 3.0, there should be some really exciting characters coming. They seem to listen well to feedback. So maybe twice as many Disney Originals along with Star Wars and some Marvel(X-Men!!!) next year? Here's hoping!!!

rank_100
TOlofter
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:41 pm

The fans made more of these final two than Disney ever did. Final 2 1.0 were Phineas and Agent P. Final 2 Marvel were Yondu and Falcon. They never end on a bang. :lol:

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby KillingRaptor » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Great to see all the positive comments for Sam and Quorra! I can't wait to play as these!
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby SuperHazman » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Quorra wins me over just because of the web sling ability. Hands down. Disappointed that Sam has the mask on at all times though! I'd have thought that it would have been transparent!
I'm baack! - Daredevil & Elektra for DI 3.0

rank_250
SuperHazman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby Skellington0327 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:33 pm

I think we made more of the final two figures than DI did. I don't really remember DI making a big deal out of it, I just remember them saying they weren't revealing them yet. I didn't realize they were supposed to be some huge amazing reveal until I read all that here on the forums. You can't please everyone, there will always be someone not happy with whoever they pick for the final two.

I really don't understand why people are so surprised that 2.0 is more Marvel than anything else, it's Disney Infinity: Marvel Superheroes.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Iced pig » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Hmm, not too bothered tbh, I'll get generic man in helmet... I mean Sam... but quorra is just meh to me...

rank_0
Iced pig
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Stitch fan 98 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:29 pm

rank_0
Stitch fan 98
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Stitch » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:45 pm

The Light Cycle is a power disc? I feel ripped off...
It should be included in the game as an unlock with the characters, that is absolutely greedy and ridiculous.

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby Romulus77 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:46 pm

Couldn't that be said of most of the power discs though?

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys