Disney Infinity Quorra, Sam Flynn and Tron Discs confirmed

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity Quorra, Sam Flynn and Tron Discs confirm

Postby 80sDuckFan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:21 pm

In the entertainment world, news is typically slow around the holidays. From Thanksgiving (US) to New Years Day, it's usually quiet as the main focus of all of these companies is pushing the products they have out now. I would expect an announcement no earlier than January.

rank_250
80sDuckFan
Main Console: PS4

Postby Infinityfan » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:18 pm

I tweeted the Disney Infinity team asking when these two will be announced and they said that theres no announcements coming yet and whos on my wishlist! I want JV to reply to me answering the same question, he always gives more away! :lol:

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby talon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:30 pm

I am beginning to wonder if Tron figures are the ones that will be released. Usually they would have something out if it leaked out like that. I am beginning to think it might be to promote a new movie and it happens that the new Cinderella movie will be releasing in March of 2015. 2 figures could be Cinderella and Prince Charming. I have this weird feeling that Tron might be a smoke screen, more of test the waters theory for them.

rank_0
talon
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:41 pm

I don't think they'd make figures of Cinderella and Prince Charming to promote this new Cinderella movie. I don't think they are going to try to promote every Disney movie that comes out, Into the Woods comes out next month and they did nothing for that. I think if it's an animated film, they will more than likely make figures, but if it's live action they'll wait to see if it does well. Plus I just don't think they'd make live action figures of the princesses and that would be the Cinderella figures we'd get if they were promoting the new Cinderella movie.

Maybe they feel like enough people don't know about the Tron leak, so they aren't going to say anything until they are ready. If I weren't on this forum, I'd have no idea that Tron was leaked.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:10 pm

I know what you mean Skellingron0327.
This site is used by the Die Hard DI fans.
If i didn't know this site existed then I would only know about DI 2.0 when it comes out and not more than that.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Doc Jump » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Have they rolled back the PC update that revealed the characters? Because if not, every PC player has a chance of knowing, hardcore fan or not.

rank_750
Doc Jump
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:41 pm

That's true. Either way, I was just responding to talon saying Tron was just a smoke screen. Just because they haven't announced them yet, doesn't mean they aren't the final two. I don't see the benefit of them creating gameplay videos of Sam and Quorra that people with the PC version can watch just to throw us off of who the final two really are. I think that would just upset people.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:47 pm

The data is there and now the videos are there, I don't think they'll announce them until January though so a wee wait yet

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby caitlindevi » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:03 pm

YEah I don't think they're a smoke screen....if they are they're certainly in demand even before the 'leak' onto the PC version.

Still don't know what the plans are for Clu however...he could be part of the trend for releasing one villian from each franchise (like with Goblin, Ronan and Loki) its also possible hes a buddyup disc or even a costume disc for Sam (Like the cursed Jack is a completely separate model from regular jack)
He could potentially be leftover like the doof and ferb models in DI 1.0 (whose models are curiously still in the 2.0 files)

rank_0
caitlindevi
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys