Disney Power Discs Today: Reviews & Ratios

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Power Discs Today: Reviews & Ratios

Postby Milla4Prez66 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:13 am

I bought four more Disney Originals packs today, making it 10 in total. Got no doubles in my first two, which made it 8 packs without a double. However in pack #9 I got my first double in Gus the Mule and pack #10 became all doubles as I got the King Louie disc for the second pack in a row as well as the Chernabog disc I had before. I did get one of the discs I wanted in the kitten fists, but the terrain and sky discs (outside of Mulan) are eluding me as well as some costume discs I want.

rank_0
Milla4Prez66
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:27 am

6 packs and no doubles, only one sky but 3 costumes :) rest all orange and the jack rare

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby dnamertz » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:19 pm

The blind packs turned me off of the power discs in 1.0. Throwing my money away on duplicates is unacceptable to me. I'm surprised they didn't correct this in 2.0.

They could have the blind packs for one price ($5.00 for two discs) and then sell single discs that are labeled so you know what you're getting for maybe $3.50 or $4.00 per disc.

rank_50
dnamertz

Postby Watusimanu » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:59 pm

The only power discs I actually use are the skies and terrain....If those are rare....
I'm 12 yrs old and happy to be working with you guys!

rank_500_ftb
Watusimanu
XBL ID:

Postby GermanBoldItalic » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:15 pm

I bought two packs on launch day and got two Madame Medusa's Swamp Mobiles. I've bought another 4 packs since and haven't gotten any doubles but I did get the Mainstreet Electrical parade Float vehicle which was my number one most wanted power disc this round. Eglantine's Motorcycle is a close second, but I ended up eBaying that so now I'm sure the next pack I buy will have one.

rank_250
GermanBoldItalic
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby JaysUsername » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:42 pm

I'm curious, do you guys really use your discs? I picked up my first pack and love the rush and thrill of the hunt but I know I will probably never use one of the two discs (Black Panther Vibranium Knives). I mean, I get terrain etc but other than that how often do you use them?

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:54 pm

@jay I personally only use the 2.0 costume discs or other round discs for sparks etc. The others? On rare occasion, I get discs for collection purposes

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:02 am

I do use my discs, actually.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby GermanBoldItalic » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:28 am

I use the power up discs the most(Merlin's Summon and Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Coin) but I switch it up every once in awhile and add a team up or event disc. Terrain and sky domes are probably my most valuable and most frequently used. Most of the mounts and vehicles I have are pure nostalgia, I almost never actually use them since I can only have them running around in my own toy boxes.

I suspect down the line when you can add power disc toys to your toy box, they will be used much more. At least that what I'm hoping for.

rank_250
GermanBoldItalic
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys