Disney originals arriving in store

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney originals arriving in store

Postby SuperHazman » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:39 am

^I get holding back Jasmine, Baymax, Hiro (Sam Flynn and Quorra) and the villains for that reason, being that they need to manufacture them, Big Hero 6 releasing, and the like.

But if companies like Game UK, and Gamestop in the US have the stock now, it's pretty useless them having a release date of 7th of November (UK Release - NA Release 5th November maybe?).

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Falcon and Yondu are also out next year! Plenty of content when that time comes! :)
I'm baack! - Daredevil & Elektra for DI 3.0

rank_250
SuperHazman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby lvega127 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:05 pm

I had Stitch, Hiro and Baymax in hand and ready to checkout at Best Buy when an employee ran over and said "You can get those if the system accepts it, but they dont release until the 4th." Sure enough, the register wouldn't ring them up and he collected them and took them back to the stock room.

rank_0
lvega127
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Milla4Prez66 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:17 pm

I had someone who works at Target tell me they won't get them in stock at the store until this weekend. They also have preventive measures to keep them from being put on the shelves early because if a customer sees it and tries to buy it they have to sell it to them and they could get in trouble. But every store's policy on that kind of stuff is different.

rank_0
Milla4Prez66
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Milla4Prez66 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:21 pm

So, I had my own experience this morning! I went to Walmart after class because I decided I finally wanted to pick up the Spider-Man playset. I was disappointed when I saw they had none left in stock but was shocked when I looked down and saw STITCH on the shelves! Not only him, but Maleficent was out there too. I desperately looked to see if they had any Donald out there, but it was just Stitch and Maleficent. I went to check out but unfortunately they didn't ring up and they refused to sell them to me. But I did snap a pic for proof, they had a whole bunch of Maleficent figures on the shelf, with a few Stitch.

Edit: picture removed. Please follow the forum rules regarding image size for this forum

rank_0
Milla4Prez66
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Paradox » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:07 pm

Went to my store this morning and finally was able to score something early! They were not scanning so I supplied an Iron Fist figure and she allowed it. She did say I wouldn't be able to return them as the SKU would be different but naturally that didn't bother me.

They had Aladdin as well but I'm holding off now to get the 2 pack with Jasmine next year. They also had Tinker Bell but I had her already. They unfortunately didn't have Stitch and Merida out but I'll just get them next Tuesday, no big deal.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby Marleymon81 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:56 pm

Heads up to anyone who will be in Florida and near WDW this weekend. You can purchase early Disney Originals merchandise from Once Upon a Toy at Downtown Disney.

rank_0
Marleymon81
XBL ID:

Postby SuperHazman » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:26 pm

^WANT!

@Paradox I think you mean Merida, not Meredith! Now your making me think that a Grey's Anatomy appearance is possible! ABC is owned by Disney! :lol:
I'm baack! - Daredevil & Elektra for DI 3.0

rank_250
SuperHazman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby Paradox » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Lol, it's Disney doubt nothing, right? My bad, don't know where my mind was, thanks.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby dmu_girl-2008 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:37 pm

I got Tinkerbell, Merida, Aladdin, stitch and Maleficent this evening so I think you should just check your local stores.

rank_50
dmu_girl-2008
PSN ID:
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys