Mysterious character in Hall of Superheroes!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Mysterious character in Hall of Superheroes!

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:42 am

@KillingRaptor Same here.

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby tangled&tron » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:54 am

Good gawd... is that... is that Punisher? O_o I'm scared to know what they did to the van... Punisher was my fav non-mutant as a kid... him and Daredevil.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby SuperHazman » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:22 pm

So I managed to put Sheriff's and the image Stitch got from Twitter and put them into Photoshop and analysed them further,

*Please keep the image quality in mind, it wasn't a thing I wanted to spend ages on! :lol:

As you can see there are similarities, but the facial structure threw me off.

That and the hologram has Armour, something he isn't *really* pictured with (unless you count a bulletproof vest)

They may have redesigned the character for D.I, but I don't know why they would go with THIS iteration of the Punisher.

I thought they'd have gone with more of a classic version. (See Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher anime (Yes there is Marvel anime))

I don't know. Maybe? I still think Thanos, because he is a huge hologram! I don't think they would make this big of a deal of Punisher.

EDIT: I also now see a gun holster that I couldn't see the first time around! :)
I'm baack! - Daredevil & Elektra for DI 3.0

rank_250
SuperHazman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby Popularvote » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:48 pm

I can't see Punisher in DI period.

rank_250
Popularvote
Main Console: PS3

Postby Skellington0327 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:55 pm

If it is Punisher, I don't know what they'd pick him over Thanos when Thanos is going to have a bigger role in MCU, but I guess they know what they're doing.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DarkwingDuck » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:35 pm

It's definitely Cap in his WWII outfit.

rank_0
DarkwingDuck
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby PixarToonie » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Maybe when you get all the Marvel characters, Thanos (or whoever it is) will come and you have to defeat him...
Weird thought...
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:17 pm

If it is Punisher that's no Punisher I would want.

@PixarToonie I like that idea. I wish that were true haha.

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby SuperHazman » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Same! I thought it was quite ugly when I first saw the suit, but when Sheriff posted the image I saw the resemblance...kinda?

I really don't know. I'd personally want original, but costume disks! There is probably a new wave around the corner anyway, just one they've not announced yet!

Maybe a precursor to 3.0, D.I vs. Thanos, Darth Vader, and as for Disney, I really don't know!

3.0 might be the year of Lucasfilm, Marvel & Disney vs. Villains.
Complete with Avengers 2 Play Set with Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Thanos is villain for this set. (With 2.0 Avengers playable)
Star Wars Play Set with Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2? Maybe?
Disney Play Set? I don't know. The theme, (which is far fetched, stay with me, just spitballing right now) wouldn't fit. A Disney All-Star Play Set, where every past 1.0, 2.0 and now 3.0 figure is playable. To take down an original enemy never before seen in any Disney media. (Or maybe a collaboration of Jafar, Ursula, Maleficent, Cruella DeVille, ect.)

Or why not all colab sets? Marvel vs. Thanos, Lucasfilm vs. Array of Lucasfilm Villains, Disney vs. Array of Disney Villains.

The possibilities are endless!

Disney Infinity 3.0: Battle of the Titans, or maybe Battle Royal? Just maybe?

Things like this happen all the time in other games, like Assassins Creed. Treat it like S.H.E.I.L.D have intel on Thanos and his massive plan to destroy earth! I'd say somehow the Infinity Gauntlet would get involved, but that's a rare power disk... so...
It ties into my Avengers 3 Theory so, yeah. Tales for another day. :roll:

NOT A WISHLIST

And as for the Disney HOH glitch discovered a while ago now, they could reveal, Vader or something. (Or a Disney Villain)

All of this is pure, pure, pure (and not forgetting stupid) speculation right now. I don't think we'll be getting another Marvel character for 2.0, and Tron characters supposedly taking the final spots for Disney, I think that's all for 2.0 all together. So Thanos (if that indeed is who it is) could be a precursor to things to come.)

-Sorry for the long post, and it shouldn't go off-topic too much, but Thanos will play a huge part in the MCE, so that what it looks like for me.
I'm baack! - Daredevil & Elektra for DI 3.0

rank_250
SuperHazman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys