The (nearly) perfect Power Disc storage system!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: The (nearly) perfect Power Disc storage system!

Postby AchillesPDX » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Complain and get them to send you the right ones. They screwed up, it shouldn't cost you a dime. If that fails, complain to PayPal.

rank_50
AchillesPDX
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby shinycloudkid » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, just thought I'd give it a shot on this thread since it seems like there are so many people on here who are pretty good with photoshop and have stock pictures of all the individual characters. Just seeing if anyone has any interest in making this little project.

So the idea, my little girl is five years old and absolute loves the whole binders with the card that had the image of each individual power disc, because know she "knows where they all go" so I was thinking maybe making little circles the size of the bottom of the figures and putting each characters face in the circle and then printing them out on sticker paper. Then applying it to the shelf where she keeps all her figures to further make a "cleanup" game out of this swelling collection of Disney toys.

Also, if there are any more appropriate areas for this particular thread let me know. And if anyonea has the know how or interest in tackling this project, message me or make a thread somewhere. Thanks in advance!

rank_0
shinycloudkid

Postby Popularvote » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:39 am

Did the official folio ever get made? I had plans to get one for circulars and one for hexes with a potential Star Wars one to divide the customization and toy discs.

rank_250
Popularvote
Main Console: PS3

Postby Trexroarr » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:43 pm

I was sent the wrong pages as well. Anyone have an idea on how to go about this? I have never had to complain about an order before on Ebay.

EDIT: Nevermind! Don't bother with Ebay! They have their own website. I simply called their phone number and spoke with a salesperson. They were very helpful. They are sending me 20 of the correct sized pages with priority shipping for free and letting me keep the wrong pages. No idea what I'll do with these pages but oh wells. They were free lol.

The store is called Columbia Sports Card. Here is their phone number: 1-888-983-2627
Collection
68/101 Figures + 13/20 Play Sets + 151/169 Discs = 232/290 Total

rank_250
Trexroarr
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Mine arrived today (Christmas present but needed to make sure they sent the right pages after the comments here) and they are perfect!!!! Just need a binder now :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby shiftyraccoon » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:07 pm

I just bought the last UK seller posted link without seeing that they might be too small. Are these no good? Lol

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:18 pm

@shifty unfortuneatly the ones you ordered will be too small as they need to be 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch. I had to have mine ordered from the us, worked out about £16 for 25 sheets that each hold 12 so that's space for 300 discs :) cheaper than any other UK offerings. It will keep me with room for 3.0 discs

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby shiftyraccoon » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Ha. Fail for me then. I'll just take em to my charity shop

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Only way I know of is to order them from the US. I thought its a good bargain and means I have them all in one place

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys