The (nearly) perfect Power Disc storage system!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: The (nearly) perfect Power Disc storage system!

Postby Bumblebrow » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:17 pm

Thanks! I'll order some BCW pages to replace the ones I have. I think the GuardHouse Shield pages may be too thin/flimsy which is contributing to the issues I am having. The book looks nice, I just need to find the right pages!

rank_0
Bumblebrow
Main Console: PS4

Postby AchillesPDX » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:43 pm

So until the PC version comes out or Disney adds the rest of the discs to the website I can't really make the rest of the inserts as I don't have good key art of the other discs. If anyone has access to Disney Infinity press materials and wants to loop me in, that would be great.

rank_50
AchillesPDX
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Bob_A_Mickelson » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:23 pm

Have followed this thread for some time and it is excellent. Thanks for all the hard work.

A couple questions:

1) The new 2.0 ray gun is listed as "weapon". Should this be "Tool"?
2) What is the difference between 1.0 "terrain" and 2.0/3.0 "Texture"? Is there an actual difference I am unaware of or was it simply a name change?
3) Would you consider making a back side to the labels that describe the ability in more detail? Your solution helps but I still find it difficult to recall what does what. A brief description on the back side of the label which could be seen through the plastic sleeves would be very useful. Recently I've began experimenting with placing 1.5" diameter Avery sticker labels with descriptive text directly on the back of the circular power discs and it helps alot but obviously be read when in the sleeves due to your labels. I say we fill up that white space on the reverse of the card that is never used and take your solution to the next level.

thanks for considering.

rank_0
Bob_A_Mickelson
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby AchillesPDX » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Thanks for the notes, I'll check the disc type tonight and make sure they match up with the 1.0 and 2.0 discs. The back descriptions are an excellent idea. I'll see if I can easily scrape that information from somewhere and if nothing else, I'll copy the descriptions from the game and work something up.

rank_50
AchillesPDX
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby sigil » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:07 pm

[URL]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYX2nY-lQgQYWZSWXowR1pxOUJ3LUtodkZXOUx1bWNoRWdv/view?usp=docslist_api[URL]
I don't know if this will help but all the descriptions for the discs are on each tab for each series. Some may be too long but maybe it will work
Where ever you go, there you are.

rank_250
sigil
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby AchillesPDX » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:20 pm

Wow @sigil I wasn't expecting to find someone with more thorough spreadsheets than my own. Nice work! Are the descriptions taken from the game or are they your own wording?

rank_50
AchillesPDX
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby sigil » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Mostly from the guides or my wording to fit.
Where ever you go, there you are.

rank_250
sigil
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Bob_A_Mickelson » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:06 am

I think those descriptions would work nicely.

I propose we also list alchemy combinations for 1.0. Thoughts?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7565#sthash.dYguiIsd.dpbs

rank_0
Bob_A_Mickelson
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby AchillesPDX » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:31 am

@Bob_A_Mickelson

1) Yep. I'll change that.
2) No difference - I just messed up when I did 2.0. Still trying to decide how to handle this - they're more of "Theme" discs... I need to see if the game calls them something specific somewhere and I'll use that.
3) Working on this now. I think I'll probably copy the text description from the game verbatim and then perhaps for the Ability discs, I'll have a summary printed as well - something like "+20% Economy" or something like that.

rank_50
AchillesPDX
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys