The (nearly) perfect Power Disc storage system!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: The (nearly) perfect Power Disc storage system!

Postby Bumblebrow » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Thanks candyle73! When I click on the links I receive a 404 error. Is it shared with public?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

rank_0
Bumblebrow
Main Console: PS4

Postby Sheriff Woody » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:28 am

^ i've just checked and the links are working properly

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Bumblebrow » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:01 am

You are correct! I was too eager when I saw them posted, the issue appears to be with my Android (Nexus 6) phone accessing it. My Windows desktop accessed it just fine!

rank_0
Bumblebrow

Postby candyle73 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Phew, thanks for checking that Sheriff! I was about to do a re upload and everything.

I actually JUST started watching The Clone Wars series and I'm on ssn 3 now and really enjoy it. I'm especially liking Ahsoka Tano and her relationship with Anakin, hence why I put those two on the spine. I was originally going to put Vader and Luke on the spine and still could if anybody would like that version. Otherwise I can also take requests and put whichever two characters you would like on the spine.
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

Postby meloveu » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:53 pm

I like that Ahsoka and Vader are on the spine and so do my kids. Have you been watching Star Wars Rebels? Darth Vader found out that Ahsoka is still alive. It was pretty cool since they share all that history.

rank_0
meloveu
PSN ID:

Postby candyle73 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Rebels is the reason I wanted to power through The Clone Wars haha.
I have not started Rebels yet but I'm sure I will like it because I am really loving The Clone Wars series. It's so much more darker and serious than I though it would be! There is also a lot of senate and government talk, which I like but I can't see kids enjoying too much.

Even though I haven't seen Rebels, I already like Sabine's design (that Mandalorian helmet) and that is how she snuck on the cover hehe. She used to affectionately be know as female Boba around here.

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

Postby meloveu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:01 am

My daughter says the same thing about Sabine and calls her the girlie fett. Clone wars was a little too dark and "talkie" for my daughter (she is 4) but my daughter loves Rebels. My 7 year old son loves both of them.

I was wondering if you were going to make a binder spine and cover for the 3.0 Disney characters (non Star Wars). I have a binder that has all my double power discs and would love to put something in the binder. I know that inside discs would not match the characters on the outside but it would look better sitting on the shelf if all the binders had some artwork on them If you were not going to do it, no problem.

Thanks again for the other ones.

rank_0
meloveu
PSN ID:

Postby candyle73 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:52 pm

I did a separate binder for Disney and Marvel for 2.0 because there were SO MANY discs. So far it doesn't feel like 3.0 is going to have many discs. So it seems like it would be a waste to have 2 or even 3 (marvel) separate binders. I have an idea for a cover that could have all 3 properties on it. If I get some time, I will work on that and get it uploaded.

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

Postby UPQP71 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:49 pm

I noticed that they posted photos of the four new Star Wars: The Force Awakens discs on the DI website.

rank_0
UPQP71
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys