Predictions for Disney Starter Pack

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Predictions for Disney Starter Pack

Postby BenFleischman » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:17 am

Maybe Merida, Maleficent, and Stitch will be in the Starter Pack since they were the first announced and were teased in the Marvel Superheroes announcement trailer.

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby SuperMrMojo » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:34 am

While I would want a Toontown playset (especially if it has Goofy) I highly doubt that would happen. It seems to me like Disney is trying to get rid of the Toontown moniker all together. They shut down Toontown online fairly recently, and got rid of the Toontown area in Orlando's Magic Kingdom, replacing it with Fairytale Circus.

I think it'd be really awesome if there was a Disneyland playset, sort of like Disneyland Kinect but where you play as the characters, some of the rides could be mini games and, as you progress, you unlock new areas of the park! Also this way it means that I don't have to wait a year to go back to Florida. :P
Feel free to call me Euan. If you want.

How super am I? Not at all.

rank_250
SuperMrMojo
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby energonkid » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:26 am

Even though I don't particularly care for the multiple starter pack idea, I feel like this one is pointing towards girls, so maybe a Miinie/ Goofy Playset with Donald and Oswald (a guy can dream!) as single characters, and Sorcerer Mickey and Stitch as "Crossover" Characters. Maybe Pluto, Daisy, Chip and Dale could be mission givers, and Pete as a final boss. Starter pack w/ Minnie, Goofy, and Stitch.
You teach me and I'll teach you, POKÉMON! Gotta Catch 'Em All!

rank_100
energonkid
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:42 pm

I think that the Disney Originals Starter Pack is just going to be a new version of 1.0 in a new box and stuff. This would be unfortunate so I hope this won't happen. I think there will be three Marvel Playsets, three Disney Playsets, with the main in the Disney Originals Starter Pack. This will probably go into a Wave Three because there had been no official announcement of it. The second wave will probably be all Toy Box characters and some more Power Discs.
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys