Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

Postby Skellington0327 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:54 pm

There's a teaser trailer for Into the Woods.

I hope it's not Into the Woods, I enjoy the musical, but I don't care to play as any of them. I'd be very happy with Tron and Quorra though.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Doc Jump » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Ugh, if it IS Tron figures I hope its a combination of classic (Tron) and Legacy (Quorra) and not both from Legacy.

The new protagonist was definitely the low point of the movie imo.

rank_750
Doc Jump
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby TOlofter » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:18 pm

If it was Tron, I do not get why it would be so hush hush. I do not see a Tron announcement going over very well with people all across the board.....

For DI's sake, I hope its a BIG announcement that is full proof! And the only way that will happen is if its something big like classic characters & demanded like Beauty & the Beast, Oogie & Sally, Villains, Muppets, Disney Afternoon, Hercules & Meg, Mary Poppins, Pocahontas, Mulan, etc. It would be one thing if there was a lot coming from the Disney Originals side for 2.0. But with not much coming, there is not enough room for another new live action movie set of characters that could end up proving to be as popular as Lone Ranger......!

rank_100
TOlofter
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Charlee » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Wonder when these will be announced.
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
PSN ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:18 pm

I really do hope it's classic Disney characters. I know Into the Woods is their next movie (after BH6) but I don't see why they'd put them in DI, not every Disney character works for DI.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby SuperMrMojo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:20 pm

I was thinking the other day, what if it's Goofy and Minnie? I'd say they'd would be worth the hype, and Minnie could well be JV's favourite. Besides, I don't think anyone officially said we'd only get one fab five character per game did they? Or maybe they did and I just wasn't paying attention. It's a common problem really.
Feel free to call me Euan. If you want.

How super am I? Not at all.

rank_250
SuperMrMojo
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Charlee » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Minnie would sell like hot cakes. I'd love to see them both.
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
PSN ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:34 pm

I expect we will see Minnie for 3.0 and then Goofy for 4.0, and if there's an animals game, Pluto would also be in the game too. If we don't see those three, I'll be a tad upset, I mean when you think of Disney you usually think of the famous five!
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:42 pm

I really want it to be Simba and Nala, but I don't see that happening. Plus I'd rather get them with a playset and not be just toy box only. They just love teasing me, first with Pride Rock in 1.0 and now the texture and sky discs and Timon and Pumbaa townspeople in 2.0.

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys