Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Both Unannounced Disney Characters from same Franchise

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Maybe it's a pipe dream, but Zurg, and someone else?
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Razgriz » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:10 pm

^Zurg and Mira Nova with a full Star Command playset!
seriously though I could see Zurg and Bo Peep sometime down the line.

rank_100
Razgriz
Main Console: PS4

Postby Skellington0327 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:33 pm

I would love for them to do Bo Peep, she's my second favourite Toy Story character.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:45 pm

I think Bo Peep is Cast Member material at most. Realistically, there's just going to be some characters that don't warrant playable figures.

That is one area that I've been let down by 2.0 on, Cast Members. The townspeople are cute to have, but sometimes you want a normal looking version of some of the secondary characters. With Aladdin and Jasmine coming, I don't relish the idea of them interacting with a townsperson Sultan.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:52 pm

"Father! I knew you were short, but, you've shrunk!"
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby 80sDuckFan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:52 am

I know that most people believe that the two unannounced figures will be from a classic property, with Belle and Beast being the most popular opinion. Belle and Beast are certainly high on my list (I included them on my wish list post), but I think that the unannounced figures will most likely be from a new property. With that in mind, my guess is going to be Red Riding Hood and the Wolf from "Into The Woods". Why?

1. We all know that Disney likes to promote their new franchises first and foremost. Hiro, Baymax, and live-action Maleficent are getting figures. There's no reason why Into the Woods shouldn't.

2. These live-action characters do not have animation counterparts. There was a Red Riding Hood who appeared in a Three Little Pigs sequel, but she's a forgotten character that nobody misses. And the animated Big Bad Wolf is a Three Little Pigs character (and I think he deserves a figure at some point if Infinity lasts longer than 4.0).

3. Everyone's searching through what's already in the game for clues. Didn't we already learn from the whole Gravity Falls scenario that just because there's a lot of assets from a franchise, it still doesn't mean its figures are guaranteed. To my thinking, if the new figures are going to be patched in like everyone believes, then there's a good possibility that interiors, skies, and terrains can be patched in with the figures as well.

4. NOBODY expected Yondu and Falcon as the final Marvel characters. It's very possible that these two Disney figures will catch us off guard as well. :)

rank_250
80sDuckFan

Postby SketchFox7 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:19 am

I still like the idea that it could be TRON & Quorra, I'd love seeing those two as figures, especially classic TRON, then they could give us a Rinzler/Legacy costume disc for him.

As @80sDuckFan said though, I definitely think it could be "Into the Woods" characters, the Big Bad Wolf would be Depp #3 and then the female imo would be either Red Riding Hood or the Witch, the character Meryl Streep plays, since she is a major character and her magic/wish granting powers would allow for a lot of powerful moves. I could see JV liking her.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

Postby 80sDuckFan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 am

There's also a lot of secrecy surrounding Depp's character in Into the Woods. If figures were designed, then Disney Studios is making sure that Disney Interactive/Avalanche don't spill the beans. Basically the need for keeping the characters secret as best as they can.

EDIT: SketchFox, if they did Tron and Quorra, I would be EXREMELY happy! :D

rank_250
80sDuckFan

Postby KillingRaptor » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:09 pm

I'm glad that I wouldn't be the only one that would be very happy to have Tron and Quorra! And a Rinzler costume disc would be amazing.
Into the Woods would be cool I guess, has there already been shown material from that movie? I seem to only be able to find stuff from the musical.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys