Mickey Figure available in other countries

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Mickey Figure available in other countries

Postby Daan » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:52 pm

I think Disney was like hey you dont live in USA, don't feel sad, after D23, early releases and sales on everything we give the rest of the world an earlier release on Mickey so we dont get to jealous :D

rank_250
Daan
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Finn-Warrior » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:14 pm

I can confirm that there's Mickey figurines for sale in Finland. I just got one from Gigantti.

~ 13 featured toy boxes so far!

rank_250_ftb_10
Finn-Warrior
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Paradox » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:42 pm

I ordered Mickey, along with crystal Lone Ranger and crystal jack, from amazon.fr and mine shipped yesterday with amazingly a delivery date of tomorrow! That's the release date of Mickey there so I am so happy I made the order. Cost me a few bucks more with shipping over getting them here but saves me trips to the store and ensures my son will have Mickey for Christmas along with the rest of everything I got him from infinity.

rank_deputy
Paradox
Main Console: PS4

Postby parmado » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:58 am

Ah, so it's true... Not that it's a huge deal, but I did notice that the rumors about the stars and moon on his hat being painted differently are true. The exclusive D23 Mickeys have metallic silver instead of that blue. I'm wondering if the in-game character also has this slight difference. Though it might be a bit hard to tell. When I use my D23 Mickey, different light angles change it. I guess I'll have to wait until Mickey is available in the US and find out!
parmado
PSN ID:

Postby DarcSMSkid » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:55 am

^^^ would you happen to have a picture of the D23 S.A.M.?
"Where's my protein shake MA!!!"

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
PSN ID:

Postby Vanellope Racer » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:11 am

Yup. Cool,right? I got mine yesterday. The shop person said that they had arrived early. :D
Vanellope Racer
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby PocketGoddess » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:04 am

Can someone clue me in on how this works? I don't know how to get to the other Amazon sites instead of the usual .com US site. Is it easy to place orders on the other Amazon sites? Is your credit card charged in US dollars, or in a foreign currency? I don't mind paying extra for shipping, but my bank charges an arm and a leg on foreign transactions that aren't denominated in US dollars (I can buy stuff from Play-Asia just fine, since they charge in US dollars so no currency conversion fees.)

I appreciate any help you can offer the clueless! Also, can I get him if I'm just patient and wait until January, or will this figure not be released in the US?

rank_50
PocketGoddess
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby DarcSMSkid » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:21 am

^^^ good question i would like to know the answer as well
"Where's my protein shake MA!!!"

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
PSN ID:

Postby elusivewookiee » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:57 am

I have purchased from Amazon.de before. There's really not much to it, especially if you're a frequent Amazon.com shopper. As long as you have an established Amazon account, you can complete the checkout process quickly. Just click the buttons that are familiar from the American site (Add to Cart, Checkout, etc). Your address will automatically append "Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika" for shipping.

However, I just tried to order Mickey, and it doesn't look like Amazon.de wants to send him out of the country. :(

rank_0
elusivewookiee
Main Console: Xbox One

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys