Disney Infinity 3.0 General Discussion Topic "no wish lists"

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity 3.0 Announced and press release details

Postby GermanBoldItalic » Sat May 23, 2015 4:39 pm

I believe it's the lighthouse from Pete's Dragon.

rank_250
GermanBoldItalic
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Sat May 23, 2015 4:39 pm

I think it's from Petes Dragon, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: darn you beat me to it!

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Mason_Ireton » Sat May 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Yes the lighthouse is from Pete's Dragon ( one of my favs)

Wonder if we'll see a Peguin Waiter as a citizen, they'd go well for a frozen ToyBox

Glad to know that we can use different sidekicks instead of the Brave ones (was hopin to recruit a Cheshire Cat citizen or Baloo)

Might cave in and get the star wars starter pack, then grab the OT pack, i forgot is the base included with the Star Wars starter?

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby GermanBoldItalic » Sat May 23, 2015 5:28 pm

The American starter packs come with a base. The new price point comes out to be the same as the digital download and a play set if you don't want another base.

I donated my extra base to a friend who wanted to start playing Disney Infinity, she downloaded the toy box and picked up some used game pieces from GameStop. I'll probably buy a new starter pack just to have another base to give away.

rank_250
GermanBoldItalic
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mason_Ireton » Sat May 23, 2015 5:42 pm

Hmm ok I might do that German Bold, grab the 3.0 box and donate/sell my 2.0 base since I really just need the 2.0 disc itself

So excited for this game it'll be fun, wonder if they'll place the Disney Figures videos in the El Captain Theater as well or the playsets' cut scene as well, it's plausible

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Sat May 23, 2015 10:07 pm

@greenarmadillo I saw Dash riding the TRON: Legacy light cycle in one of the beta videos, so I think we'll be able to ride motorcycles just fine. :)

I wonder if air vehicles like the Bedknobs & Broomsticks Bed and LOLA will hover a set distance above the ground? If that were true, maybe we could race with the Magic Carpet from Aladdin or Dumbo?

@mason_ireton That's a good idea about having character and play set trailers in the El Captain Theater! I hope they'll add those for viewing.

@germanbolditalic @mason_ireron At a recent trip to my local GameStop, they had a least 5 bases that people had traded in. I forgot to look at how much they were selling for. I looked at trading in an extra brand-new Rapunzel figure I had and didn't need, and their trade in value was *really* low, yet they were selling used Rapunzel figures for close to full price. I'm not sure what bases are selling for on eBay. I just keep my extra bases wrapped in plastic and stashed in the closet. In case something ever happens to my base, I'll already have an extra (or two). :D
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

Postby 4aic400 » Sat May 23, 2015 10:38 pm

So can someone clear this for me, you can choose your sidekick you want? If so mine would be Jiminy Cricket, because you should always let your conscience be your guide!

rank_100_ftb
4aic400
Main Console: Xbox 360
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Sun May 24, 2015 12:53 am

I am super excited for everything I have seen so far. However, I must admit I am a little disappointed by the price!

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere yet. Yes it is $10 lower than the 2.0 starter pack but we are getting one less figure and no toy box games. That is about $30 worth of gameplay in 2.0 prices. Shouldn't the price reflect that?

Edit: I was only up to page 140 when I posted. Someone else mentioned it shortly after that...

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby braiko » Sun May 24, 2015 1:00 am

In 2.0 I was really not enthused about the sidekicks initially. Was not a big fan of the 1.0 townspeople and the fact that the sidekicks in 2.0 could only be generic Kyln grunts or Brave scotsmen didn't help. But despite that, the system grew on me the more I played the dungeon crawler. Really looking forward to hopefully being able to choose any sidekick from all the available ones.
YNWA

rank_250
braiko
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys