MightyGitis' Downloadable Toy Boxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Postby MightyGitis » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:06 am

Hey guys! Now that Disney is approving non-challenge Toy Boxes I wanted to have a thread where I could post the Toy Boxes I have made that are available for download. That way you all know they are there and can comment or ask questions here.

These will be listed with the most recent at the top since that's how the All Toy Box list is ordered. To download via the website each title is a link to the official page for each Toy Box.

Agrabah Quests My submission for the Aladdin challenge. Play through 5 different moments in the Aladdin film in this Toy Box.

Pride Lands Critter Round-Up My third place submission for the Lion King Challenge. Help gather the animals for the announcement of Simba's birth! Run around and grab critters and collect them in collection pens. Bonus points for exploration. Leaderboard equipped.

Merida's Archery Challenge My first place submission for the Brave challenge. A horseback trail through Dunbroch Forest collecting orbs for points. Complete with leaderboard. I designed this to be in the same vein as the character specific adventures from 1.0. Locked to Merida. Leaderboard equipped.

San Fransokyo Rescue My submission for the Big Hero 6 challenge. This level features an animated opening created using a wall of color changing blocks followed by a search and rescue in the city of San Fransokyo.

Save Gravity Falls! built with @Finn-Warrior for the Toy Box Blitz challenge. A giant Bill Cipher is sending waves of enemies to attach the Mystery Shack and steal the journals. You will have to defend it.

Avengers Battle Hunt My entry for the Avengers Assemble challenge. This is a fun for multi-player box but can be played alone. In the main challenge you are earning points by collecting orbs, defeating enemies, and even defeating other players. How many points can you get in ten minutes? (I've hidden a couple alternative bonus points in there. So far no one has told me if they found them) Once you've done the main challenge, it unlocks another task.

Pixie Hollow Hunt This box started as an experiment and ended up getting uploaded since it functions. Just a simple hunt box with a timer to see how fast you can find all five fairies and toss them through the collection door.

I. Am. Groot. My Toy Box Summit box. Wish I had done some things differently. I was so tired and hadn't slept by the end I was just glad to have SOMETHING. Also they seem to have lost my INterior at the beginning and had to rebuild it. Anyway. Still will hold a special place in my heart as my first 2.0 box of what will likely be many!

-----------

There will be more to come and this top post will be updated with them as they are approved and placed in the community Toy Boxes.

Remember, if you like them to make sure you "like" them in game!

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: MightyGitis' Downloadable Toy Boxes

Postby Infinityfan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Played both of these and loved them! All the downloadable toy boxes so far (apart from yours and the Developers) all just feel like people messing around in the toy box and haven't really made anything proper. I'm excited to see the winners though! I might submit a few soon too, so keep an eye out... ;)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby hoodoo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:52 pm

Downloaded Pixie Hollow Hunt yesterday. It was great to see a familiar name on the box. Good work as always.
A dad, a husband and a gamer.

rank_250
hoodoo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:02 am

@infinityfan @hoodoo I'm glad you all enjoyed them! And I hope to see lots of boxes from everyone here at the forums soon enough.

---/----

Today I was supposed to start an Avengers Toy Box for which I already have an idea.

INSTEAD I began work on overhauling Tangled Hunt (my 1.0 Toy Box that was voted #2 of 2013). And promptly wiped every bit of 1.0 logic from the box and replaced it with 2.0 goodness. Wiping out fields of non resizable trigger areas opened up space! Now I have giant trigger walls to trigger sections of baddies along your route. And even if you stroll by every wall and trigger every enemy it doesn't hit the capacity warning.

The unfortunate things is that I still can't control flying.

There are tools to restrict things like your packs and tools (robbing you of the jet pack and giving you say only the frying pan). The game maker allows you to deactivate the wand and spark mode, and lock out hex Toy Box discs.

This renders 90% figures to playing as its intended, on foot or on mounts provided.

The problem children are Iron Man, Thor, and Nova. And for those that have them from promotional events: Tink and Maleficent.

I tried building masses of the invisible barriers. But upon play testing found them to have weak spots and places where a character can glitch out and end up on the wrong size of the barrier or even stuck inside.

My boyfriend has suggested I lock the level upon upload to Disney so that only Rapunzel can use it. You can lock it to a single character but not lock out specific characters. I hope we get that option in future.

Would love to create play set like levels locked to specific franchises. Like a sugar rush game locked to Ralph AND Vanelope, a Frozen Box locked to Anna and Elsa, etc etc

I'm now rambling I had a long day of Tangled Hunt renovation. Next step for that box is to rip back out the invisible walls and think of another way to contain flyers. Perhaps a roof made of an invisible trigger area rigged to a kill switch. Or let them fly if they wanna take the boring way out.

How would do you feel about Toy Boxes locked to one specific character?

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:02 pm

^I wouldn't mind if toy boxes were locked to one specific character because I have them all, and I'm going to collect every single figure for all the DIs! :lol: But it would kinda annoy me because I wouldn't be able to play with my brother as I've only got 1 of each figure. It'd be better if u could lock it to about 1, 2, 3 or 4 characters then if you were online you could all be different characters.Im hoping to upload some toy boxes soon, I'm gonna try to make a toy box for a specific character now. Also they should add a flight disabling feature so you can still use iron man but he just can't fly. :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Chris » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:13 pm

The two main problems with Locking to one specific character are that some people may not have that character, especially kids who can't afford anything. Then you have the issue of co-op being impossible, but I suppose certain toyboxes are only made with one player in mind.

rank_50
Chris
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Vasuri83 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Mightygitis, Jose said there was an option to select abilities required upon submitting to Disney. I haven't looked at it myself, but would that work?
35 Featured Toy Boxes
Most Recent: "Pod Prowling"

rank_250_ftb_10
Vasuri83
Disney ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:46 pm

@Vasuri83 you can specify a certain skill set. Unfortunately it's 2.0 skill sets and Rapunzel falls under none of them. So if I pick one I might eliminate flyers but I might eliminate Rapunzel too.

I don't want to limit it to one type of character. I want to take out one type. And it's not possible.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby SuperMrMojo » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:09 pm

I do agree that not being able to lock certain characters out of your levels is one major downside to the toybox. It sucks when you make this great obstacle course, or some really elaborate level then you realise that Iron Man can just fly right through it. I've found that you can place invisible walls on top of certain areas of your toybox to stop people from flying away, but that presents its own problems. It's possible they could add this sort of stuff in an update, if the community asks enough.
Feel free to call me Euan. If you want.

How super am I? Not at all.

rank_250
SuperMrMojo
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations