Disney Infinity Fans 2.0 spark generator videos

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Disney Infinity Fans 2.0 spark generator videos

Postby Sheriff Woody » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:13 am

several forum members have already been creating spark generators. if you have created a spark generator, or intend to, and it is on YouTube please add a link to the video in this topic, thanks

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Disney Infinity Fans 2.0 spark generator videos

Postby Xero » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:37 am

I followed the instructions on the first video, and it seems to work fine at the start, but after about 2 minutes, it just seems to spit out green sparks and very little blue and gold sparks. Could I be doing something wrong?

rank_0
Xero

Postby Experiment626 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:05 am

I'm a bit confused by the one with the tower of Enemy Generators. I guessed you have to link the Enemy Generators to each other, but do you also have to link them individually to the Switch?

Additionally, I think Erdadi3 posted that the orange sparks taper off logarithmically after a time but come back. I'm paraphrasing, but I think that was the gist. Please correct if I am wrong.

rank_0
Experiment626
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:58 am

the second video with Tinker Bell is real time and shows sparks generated in the spark chamber in a single session over 80 minutes. this should give an idea of spark distribution over a long period.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:32 am

@Experiment626 - You hook the first enemy generator to the switch. Then you hook the other enemy generators to each other. The last one hooks back to the first one so it continues the loop.

I built Bolt's tower andf Sheriff Woody's enclosure and then created a machine of my own. It is very close to Sheriff Woody's but I raised the enemy generators off the ground and used conveyor belts around the edge of the enclosure. I just hop on the conveyor belt and it takes me around to collect the sparks. I have 12 enemy generators hooked up but I don't have the Merlin summon disc so I need the conveyor to get the sparks without having to constantly move my character.

Thor has gone from level 6 to level 10 while I typed this up!!!

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Musicboy74 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Is it possible for a spark machine to work on Wii U? I've made one but the enemies spawn "invisibly" I suppose. It works, but no enemies appear for some reason which in turn, I can't gain any sparks.
Want to join the Disney Infinity Fans Steam group? Click the globe icon!

Lotso
Musicboy74
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby pjhaan » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:46 am

@Musicboy74 - Very much so. My only console is the Wii U. I am not sure how my profile got updated to say Xbox One. I am leveling up Nick Fury in my custom spark generator right now!

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby HitSink » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:02 am

Just an idea, tell me if i'm wrong, but isn't 2 User Control would be much of help here? and maybe for sparks Scrooge's Lucky Dime? and for a combo User control + Scrooge's Lucky Dime.

Also, is Sorcerer Mickey's Hat a better XP boost or just the same as User Control? Because on 1.0 Scrooge has 20% economy increase while Pieces of 8 only has 10%.

rank_0
HitSink
PSN ID:

Postby HoltGames » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Meant to post this a while back, but I forgot. I took Sheriff's design and beefed it up a good bit. Hope its useful for anyone! :)

SHERIFF EDIT: video added to the first post of this topic

rank_50
HoltGames
XBL ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations