Unannounced Playsets ?

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Unannounced Playsets ?

Postby blarwick » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:42 pm

Last night I was working in the toy box setting up some combat for my kids when I started playing with the Enemy Generator.

When you trigger the Enemy Generator to spawn an add, you get several options 'spawn random fodder' 'spawn random boss' 'spawn random melee' etc.

You also get a list of play sets that you can spawn enemies out of specifically (lone ranger, monsters U, etc. from 1.0 as well as Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. from 2.0).

There were two listings in this menu which caught my eye:

Brave
Lilo & Stitch

These were listed along with all of the 1.0 and 2.0 play sets to "spawn enemies from".

Does this mean we'll be seeing 2 Disney Originals play sets later this year for Brave and for Lilo & Stitch ?

rank_0
blarwick
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Unannounced Playsets ?

Postby CCRunner524 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:46 pm

Nope. :( there will be a brave and stitch pyramid disc coming out in November with special enemies. That's what they are referenced from.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby LegendaryStarlord » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:53 am

i think this year they really failed on the content.....just two play sets outside the marvel starter pack

the 1.0 Starter came with three play sets and you had three more play sets released...making a total of six

rank_50
LegendaryStarlord
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby ronniedobbs » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:00 pm

That's why I canceled my order, a base fee of $75 plus tax for maybe 3-5 hrs of Playset is ridiculous. I'll save my money for Bayonetta 2 which is getting stellar reviews, unlike DI 2.0

rank_100
ronniedobbs

Postby Quasimod0 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:35 pm

Why d you even come to this site? Every single thing I see you post is negative man.

rank_500
Quasimod0
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mac D Nook » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:41 pm

I'm guessing the Toy Box Games disks are meant to be a sort of replacement to Playsets. They do feel like Playsets more than Toy Boxes when I played them. And let's not forget all the advanced structured gameplay elements in the Toy Box itself. With the creative minds here and elsewhere playing this game, we're sure to see some really good stuff that'd be nearly, or even, on-par with Playsets. The only thing missing would be voice-acted animated cutscenes, which are just a bonus really.

As for Bayonetta, nothing the have shown has made it look even remotely interesting to me. I'm glad I got 2.0, that's definitely going to be the more fun experience for me. :mrgreen:

rank_50
Mac D Nook
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Kingzombait » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:58 pm

I was really hopeful that they would make a proper wreck it ralph playset, or at least release enough new related content to make a proper game in the toybox.

rank_0
Kingzombait
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby ronniedobbs » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:34 pm

@Quasi - I am a 1.0 owner & am just voicing my opinion on the disappointment at 2.0, if fans don't voice their opinions, then the devs won't know what to fix, spend more time developing, and what doesn't work in the current version. I'm a true fan, but won't be taken advantage of regarding my spending. JV & his team need to know what we expect, and what we're willing to pay money for.

rank_100
ronniedobbs

Unannounced Playsets ?

Postby MightyGitis » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:43 pm

@robniedobbs I feel what your saying. But these are unofficial boards. So you're not telling the team making the game. You're telling other people playing the game.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions