Disney Infinity Characters you would NEVER want

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Re: Disney Infinity Characters you would NEVER want

Postby Dopey4Disney » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:30 pm

No problem @Nick_Clark! I know they always have shows on different channels depending on what country they live in! I apologize for the confusion at first! In the end, we just need the best of the best for Disney Infinity! :)

rank_100
Dopey4Disney
Main Console: PS4

Postby Hellliddell » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:45 am

If Disney fills the Star Wars quota with Rebels....
It all begins with a story...

rank_0
Hellliddell

Postby Mac D Nook » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:04 pm

To be honest, it's hard to come up with characters I really don't want in the game. Now, that's different from characters I don't want for myself, such as Hawkeye or Tinkerbell, but I wont go out and say they shouldn't be in Infinity. I guess if I were to pick specific characters, I really don't want any of the characters exclusively from Kingdom Hearts. I don't mind those from existing Disney properties, but I rather they keep all that Square Enix stuff out.

With that said, I'm also not wanting any character that will wind up with limited uses like the Cars characters did. It's pretty much a waste to have a character and not be able to use them for everything in the Toy Box, especially when the vast majority of characters can not only do what the limited characters cannot, but also can do everything they can as well. I just don't see aquatic characters or other vehicle-based characters being all that worth it since the vast majority of Toy Boxes will not have much, or anything, for them to do. I'm a little skeptical of four-legged characters as well.

rank_50
Mac D Nook
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Vidia » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:04 am

To be honest, the only ones I actively don't want in the game are the Planes characters, just because they'd be so ridiculously limited in the Toy Box.

I'm pretty open to most other things. I'd even buy a Sharpay Evans figure purely for the humour value XP
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions