Please Mickey's I REALLY hope-NEED this is added

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Please Mickey's I REALLY hope-NEED this is added

Postby LegendofAngel23 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 am

Well, got to say this game is pretty amazing so far! Well, there is some bumps here and there with glitches but I'm sure you guys are working right on it! :D
But, when it comes to online it's really dificult to communicate with your other friends. Like if you wanted to add rules to a game you made and tell others, there's other example but this is the main one. (I basically had this for Wii U, but could see this happening for 360 and PS3 players with no mics) but I wish there was a chatting system added... Just for an example if you could patch in a option to click L3 or something to pop up the chatting menus. In MY head this seems easy enough, but of course I'm not a programmer, so I'm not so sure. :)

If you guys still want to go with the safe route for kids (Already have that they can ONLY play with there friends already) but you could add safe chat for kids. So just basic talk like "Hello." "How are you" "Great Game!" "Want to play?" stuff like that.

I REALLY hope this happens... PLEASE. :|

rank_50
LegendofAngel23
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Please Mickey's I REALLY hope-NEED this is added

Postby Tinker Tom » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:40 am

I have a wii u, and because you can only play with friends I just use my cell phone with unlimited minutes.

But I get your point and agree.

rank_100
Tinker Tom

Postby zerocool » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:03 pm

you know "we" the forum cant make this happen right? I mean we are not Disney Interactive or Avalanche.

I honestly think the game is fine the way it is. I think adding prebuilt text into a controller based system would be clunky. In addition this isnt an MMO, at most your text chat would be to 3 other people, not worth the effort.

All the other consoles have ways of communicating already, I would recomend an upgrade and invenstment in one of these consoles if this feature is important to you. This will be something that will reflect in other games as well.

rank_50
zerocool
Main Console: PS4

Postby FROZOFAN » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Text chat is pointless but there is no reason for there not being voice chat. Communication is very important in a game that encourages team building projects. Also I don't know how you could say "upgrade" to a new console, currently the Wii U is the newest console available. Also your information is false, ps3 currently offers no chat system online ether for the game. Xbox might because they have a non game specific chat system, but no version of the game has a chat system.

rank_250
FROZOFAN

Postby zerocool » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:33 pm

gaining chat through any other console is an upgrade from a console that does not have chat. Its really that simple.
Then again, you have a WiiU so I hear your "rage"

rank_50
zerocool
Main Console: PS4

Postby FROZOFAN » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:20 pm

No rage at all, and the Wii U does have chat. It was Avalanche that chose not to utilize the feature in the game, not Nintendo. I use voice chat for quite a few games. Again, the only reason the Xbox version has it right now is because Xbox live has it as its own specific tool. I enjoy playing on the Wii U for free, voice support will come sooner or later, I can be patient.

rank_250
FROZOFAN

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions