Looking for help with a class assignment

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Looking for help with a class assignment

Postby shades_smiley » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:04 am

First, a little explanation:

I am taking a professional development course on UX (User Experience), which is the study and analysis of how users interact with a product. My assignment this week is to study a group of users through observation and interviews to find an answer to a question. So I thought, what would be better than leveraging this fabulous group of Disney Infinity users.

So, inspired by another thread here, I wanted to learn more about how you all use the physical figures in game.

What I'm asking:

First, no pressure. If you have the time I would love it if you could answer the following survey to the best of your ability. Responses will be entirely anonymous, although there are some demographic questions at the end. It's not long and shouldn't take more than 10-15 mins. However, I need to get responses, analyze them, and write up my report before Sunday night. So if you can respond before noon (Pacific time) on Saturday (9/5) it would be greatly appreciated. And, who knows, maybe my results turn out to be something useful I can pass along to the developers.

Lastly, in order to maintain proper anonymity and not influence other people's responses, do not post directly to this forum. Rather, PM me with your responses.

The survey:

1. How many people do you have in your household? (How many of those regularly play Disney Infinity?)

2. How long have you been a fan/player of Disney Infinity?
Choose from... Before 1.0, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0

3. How do you define "ownership" of a toy?

4. By percentage, how much of your time playing Disney Infinity would you estimate is with other players locally?

5. When playing local multiplayer, did figure leveling happen the way you expected? If not, how did you expect it to work?

6. Have you ever brought a Disney Infinity figure to another household and played with it on their console? If yes, describe that experience.

7. What aspects of figure ownership, within the context of the game, are not clear to you?

8. What is your primary console for playing Disney Infinity?

9. Are you male or female? (Please answer for all members of your household, i.e. 1 male, 2 female)

10. What age group do you fall into? (Please answer for all members of your household )
Choose from... <11, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, >50

11. What State/Province (if applicable) and Country do you live in?

Thank you again!!!

rank_100
shades_smiley
Main Console: Wii U

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions