do you guys think there will be flying in 3.0

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Re: do you guys think there will be flying in 3.0

Postby GermanBoldItalic » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:41 am

It could also be that they only release Marvel characters and Disney Originals that fly in 3.0 while the Star Wars characters don't fly. Most flying in Star Wars I would imagine to be vehicle based anyways.

rank_250
GermanBoldItalic
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby masochancer » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:58 pm

Actually you can fly through the invisible barrier going up, but you can't go BACK DOWN. I have an ivisable maze toy box and I used the invisable barriers as,well as a roof. Malificient can fly up through it but then can't get back in the maze. I thought it was kinda funny and put a little guy up there saying " tsk tsk, no flying" because in a maze, flying is cheating, and if you cheat it breaks the game so you have to reload it.

But yeah I agree, we need an easier way to limit flyers in toy boxes

rank_50
masochancer
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Infinity Guru » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Flying is easily my favorite thing about 2.0 characters. Super jumps are fun, but aren't as effective. If they can't come up with a way to make Star Wars characters fly (but let's face it, their Disney, they'll find a way) I at least hope we will have vehicles to easily use (remember the helicopter in Incredibles playset? If you needed it, all you had to do was go in the toy store and place it down).

Although its my favorite thing to do when I'm playing as the characters, I know it's other people's too, and that's tricky when it comes to toy box making... I hope they add a setting to the "filters" menu, or to the toy box game maker that can limit toy boxes to "flyers" or "non-flyers" or "All". That way, I know they'll have to walk through certain trigger areas and can't get around obstacles (it also lets you use a lot more space since you don't need to use barriers).
8 Featured Toy Boxes. Toy Box Summit 2015 Attendee.

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby digeek1955 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:26 am

thats a pretty good idea infinity guru.
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
Main Console: Xbox One