More Princess Needed!

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Re: More Princess Needed!

Postby PixarToonie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Probably not, but they have a bigger chance than most films! I just hope they add them in as they are just fantastic in my eyes.
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:17 am

The princesses I think would be best for DI are Mulan, Pocahontas, and Merida. I also think Jasmine, Ariel, and Belle could be good. Honestly I think Ariel and every princess after her could work for DI, they are all pretty active in their movies and I'd love to play as any one of them.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Turbo-tastic » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:02 am

Usually I'd say no... we don't need more Princesses (because usually they're everywhere); but in this case... yes, Disney Infinity needs more Princesses! Didn't think I'd ever be saying that...

I'd want Tiana as a playable character, she's my favourite Princess.
Turbo - Game jumping at its finest

King Candy/Turbo and Rex for Infinity!

rank_250
Turbo-tastic

Postby infinityadvanced » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:14 pm

I bet there will be more.

rank_250
infinityadvanced
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby buckmana » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:13 am

Ariel.
Merida.
Tiana maybe.

And for the record, as I said elsewhere, Mulan is not a princess.

As for Ariel's fighting ability, even though we don't see her do much, she is one of the more capable fighters.

There's a little known fact that marine organisms, due to the nature of their environment, are physically stronger then land creatures.
It's a requirement of their physiology to have stronger muscles, both for lifting weight and travelling at speed through water.
There's a subtext that Ariel confirms to this rule, since we see her shifting objects that are quite heavy, including carrying Eric to the surface when he falls in.

And another factor is that Ariel is hot tempered, so can and will attack her enemies if provoked enough.
We see this happen a little in the first movie, where she leaps on Ursula to beat her up.

And in House of Mouse, there's a suggestion that Ariel beat up Mortimer, even if we don't see it happen.
Basically, he's annoying Ariel, Belle and Jasmine and the next time they refer to him, he's in bandages.
And the look on her face before that says, I'm really going to hurt this guy now.

I don't know if Kingdom Hearts counts, but Ariel was the most capable fighter in this game.
Where all other allies were defeated, she could fight alone, even against bosses.

So yes, Ariel would be one of the most formidable princesses to fight in the game.

rank_1000
buckmana

Postby SlayerX11 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:18 am

I'd love to have beast and belle set. Maybe with the clock and candle (names escape me atm)
SlayerX11

Postby D-infinity13 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:26 pm

I think Merida, Pochahontas, Mulan, and Jasmine should be added.
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby walt_disnae » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:43 pm

I just don't see how many of the princess would translate into a playset though unfortunately. As figures and playable characters then maybe.

However, I could see a Brave playset being a success, I'd buy that with Merida as a figure. She would work in an action setting.
walt_disnae
XBL ID:

Postby Rapunzel. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:22 pm

The ones I think have a chance to be added are.......Merida, Pocahontas, Aurora, Mulan, and Esmerelda (She is not a princess though....)! My favorites are all barefoot, I just realized that! Rapunzel, Aurora, Pocahontas, and Esmerelda! I really hope they add more Princesses though!
"I am the lost princess, aren't I?"

rank_750
Rapunzel.
Main Console: Wii U

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions