[BB] Pre-order Collector's Edition & get figure with pack

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: [BB] Pre-order Collector's Edition & get figure with pac

Postby Infinity Guru » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:54 am

Just bought the CE from Best Buy for PS4 + the Amazon Premium Value Bundle for Xbox360. I'll have the base (which I really wanted), two starter packs, 1 for my Xbox360, and one for a PS4 I'll possibly get for 3.0 if they stop producing it for 360. Really hoping it will fit on my shelf. I measured it (going all out :lol:) and if it's not too tall, I have the perfect place for it. Really looking forward to Hulk, since I was originally getting him in October. I'll have an extra Captain America from the Amazon Bundle, but I may keep him boxed and hidden in case he is worth something someday. Saved $36.00 with the amazon bundle, and $35.00 with the Best Buy deal. So I practically got a playset and a half for free (sales tax :roll: ). Hoping it can all get here by the 23rd. By here I mean my doorstep when I'm home from school :D
8 Featured Toy Boxes. Toy Box Summit 2015 Attendee.

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Best Buy pre-order starter pack deal?

Postby mr.incredible125 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:57 pm

I was was wondering what does the DI 2.0 starter pack pre-order deal for Best Buy include? Do you get any Marvel Superheroes figure free? :?:

rank_100
mr.incredible125
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: [BB] Pre-order Collector's Edition & get figure with pac

Postby hoodoo » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Yes, like other retailers, Best Buy is offering a free figure of your choice with preorder.
http://bestbuy.com/disneyinfinity
A dad, a husband and a gamer.

rank_250
hoodoo
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales