Emperor Zurg's Wrath Confirmed for TRU Power Disc #3

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: Emperor Zurg's Wrath Confirmed for TRU Power Disc #3

Postby violsun » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:12 pm

I went to my TRU and they said that there is an event going on Sunday but they really didn't have any details other then that. They told be to call Friday and Satureday to see if anything was released yet so hopefully there is a trade event. I have a few duplicates I'd like to part with.

rank_0
violsun
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby adhdmagazine » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:13 am

Ok..so if this is OFFICIALLY confirmed why is it that when I went to my local TRU TODAY 10-9, and gave them the UPC code for the Zurg's disc as seen in the forums here, they had nothing in their system, nothing in stock, no information whatso ever..ok..so maybe this is an isolated store..Nope..I called 2 more..same thing they have NO information, nothing in the system, no stock in the store, no delivery's scheduled, nothing on their website etc..so what is the real story here..and if this is in fact CONFIRMED then can someone provide us a link to the actual press release regarding this specific DATE of 10-13 for the zurg's disc and crystal figures..something tells me they won't be out til the following week to coincide with the toy story in space set as well as it would be stupid for them to launch ANY new items the same day as the new Skylanders game and figs drop..

rank_50
adhdmagazine
XBL ID:

Postby Puddin' » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am

I posted this in your topic adhdmagazine. If you look at where I am from, the pictures are of the Canadian stock. It will have a different UPC and all that than the American stores.

Lenny
Puddin'

Postby adhdmagazine » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:18 am

BTW is anyone as annoyed as I am at the lack of communication in the TOYS R US company regarding it's employees and new releases..why is it no-one at these stores KNOWS anything ever about their own promotions and exclusives? This is just plain ignorance.

rank_50
adhdmagazine
XBL ID:

Postby adhdmagazine » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:19 am

Ok, thnx..so that helps with the upc not registering..but does not explain why they still can't find any info on this release in their systems no have any stock in the back yet..

rank_50
adhdmagazine
XBL ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:24 am

^^ I'm with you. The TRU stores and the way they run their stores is annoying. Most employees don't even know what Disney Infinity is! They seem to not communicate between chains of stores, and the information from every TRU is different.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Paradox » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:26 am

^^ I agree though it's no different than when I go to shop for a new car and know more then each sales person who attacks me as I enter the door. Actually it's more shameful on the part of the car dealerships considering the amount of money being spent. Nonetheless, yes, TRU corporate should disseminate info on product releases much more efficiently.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby mrpotato » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:41 am

Hey guys i just made an account but i work at Toysrus and can confirm that the Zurg disc will be out this sunday 10/13. i have seen the packaging with their release date at my store and yeah not many employees know the info but thats because there are hundreds of items for someone to remember all the items and all their info.
mrpotato

Postby adhdmagazine » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:51 am

RIDICULOUS...just called the Cerritos Ca TRU and spoke with the manager..I told her about the TRU fbook release info, she said she was not allowed to access their fbook page, but that I could pre-order toy story in space, and woody and the "others" including the items I sought on the website. I told her, I was looking at the TRU website and they were not listed(zurg disc and crystal sully/mr incredible)..she said, they had no info, nor stock of the items I mentiond and that "possibly" they would know on Friday!!! Seriously...Friday? the MANAGER of a major area TRU in Los Angeles County/California has no idea what I'm talking about..and all she can tell me is to check Friday in case they get any information or deliveries of an EXCLUSIVE item confirmed by their own company's official Facebook page that they have no idea even exists? This woman should be demoted, I can expect this lack of product awareness from a general employee and possibly even a supervisor but the store manager? Shameful.

rank_50
adhdmagazine
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales