Toys R Us exclusive power discs

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: Toys R Us exclusive power discs

Postby Wreck-it-Ralph » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Welcome I just put 3 little dabs of super glue held for a few seconds that's it looks perfect

rank_50
Wreck-it-Ralph
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Paradox » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Thanks again, I'll definitely use the super glue then. That gorilla glue can get messy because it expands as it dries and if it works its way out, urgh, it just messes everything up. Superglue it is! :)

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby DrNate » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:34 am

My only complaint about Wave 4 (besides 1 pack per person per week) is that both packs had CHROME shield as the extra disc. That brings me to six CHROME shields, a disc I'd probably never use.

And with Race to Space, I have four Zurgs and three Crystal McQueens. I spent so much money on needless extras today. But hey, lucky dime!

rank_100
DrNate
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby FixItFelix » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:46 am

I've never hit the one pack per person limit yet, but then again I've also schooled the employees on how to identify what's in a gold pack , how to find rares and what day they are getting what figures/discs.
Very often they seem to find 20% off coupons for me.

rank_100
FixItFelix
XBL ID:

Postby gkarris » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:37 am

Anyone know when TRON Terrain will be released in the US?
gkarris

Postby Zattaltin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:03 pm

I'm pretty mad at TRU right now. I ordered the scrooge disc online with my race to space pack and their schedule said 12/31 release. I told them that it was already released in stores and that it needed to be fixed.

They cancelled my order.

Now I will have to hunt around willy nilly to find a power disc as I cannot track this item online to see what stores have them, maybe I'll just call with the item number to each store.
Twitter - bwking25
PSN - Zattaltin

rank_100
Zattaltin
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Paradox » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:13 pm

wow, sorry to hear that, thats just wrong on the part of tru quite frankly.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby Zattaltin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:24 pm

All I want is the disc and I called and they said I don't know how to help you with that...

This is very frustrating. Hopefully I can find one next week when hook releases as well. I'll just grab both at once

Here's the last emails:

Thank you for contacting Toys “R” Us regarding your recent online experience.

I appreciate the time you've taken to share your comments about my assistance as well as the presale order. We value any feedback that you can provide as it helps us to understand how our Customers feel and gives us an excellent opportunity for self-evaluation. We believe there was a mistake made and the store may have released the item a bit early.

Your comments are definitely welcome and they are taken very seriously. I have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate parties for review. We continue to be committed to providing you and all of our Customers with the highest standards of service in this industry. Customers such as yourself are truly important to us and deserve the best of what we have to offer.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to call us at the number listed below or just respond to this email. Thank you again for contacting Toys “R” Us. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Sincerely,
Bryan 6072

Toys “R” Us Customer Service Team
1-800-TOYSRUS
---------------------------
Bryan,
I guess you're confused, it has been released, in your stores. Others have bought it, I just ordered online because I was unable to make the launch. It seems like your website is unable to handle such tasks as selling correctly and I must be at the stores regardless. Thank you for your inadequate assistance
Twitter - bwking25
PSN - Zattaltin

rank_100
Zattaltin
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Samurai » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:34 pm

I will be heading out to my TRU this weekend for the next disk. If you haven't found one by then I can see if they have extras at that point.

rank_50
Samurai
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales