Toys R Us exclusive power discs

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: Toys R Us exclusive power discs

Postby shiftyraccoon » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:08 am

Whether they are real or not I don't think they'll release Crystal Perry over Crystal Mickey...

I don't think they'll do Crystal editions again. They're not much different in game and the see through style the figures have don't look great anyway (in my opinion) they just don't seem to be relevant to anything. Why ARE parts of them see through anyway? Lol

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon
Main Console: PS4

Postby tadenman » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:35 am

Crystal Perry is in the Toys R Us Databases for an April release. We have yet to see an image of a physical figure of Crystal Mickey, and no site has has him up for pre-sale yet.

rank_0
tadenman

Postby megadrive2 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:15 am

theres space for crystal mickey in both the pc and 3ds in game figure lists, the pc hall of heroes is complete and includes crystal mickey (but no glow buzz) i would say thats pretty good evidence that crystal mickey will be released at some point.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby PerryTheMonkey » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster.
Series 9 and 10 discs are in Toys R Us stores now.The series 10 disc UPC is 712725024147 with an RUs number of 276368. Series 9 disc has an RUs number of 277607 but I was unable to capture an image of the barcode number. I cannot confirm which disc is the series 9 or 10 discs, but my store I work in has 48 of each pack in stock.
I do have screen images of the internal scanner showing verification of the inventory if somebody could help me post it.

rank_50
PerryTheMonkey

Postby shiftyraccoon » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Everyone's gonna go MAD for this if Merlin has finally his the USA haha

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon

Toys R Us exclusive power discs

Postby CueLannoo » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:30 am

Perry, you have them in stock or on shelves?
I'm heading to my local TRU to see what I can find out.

My trip to TRU did bear fruit! Just not in the form of power discs. After talking with employees my store (Little Rock, AR) has 1 box each (48 packs) of the last 2 discs. The TRU employee diligently looked for the specific UPC 7 12725 02414 7. She found one box in the back with these power disc packs in them. She was unable to sell them until 4/13. Assuming Tadenman is correct and the CHROME disc comes out on 4/6 then Merlin must be coming out a week later on 4/13 with the UPC code 7 12725 02414 7!!! She tried selling them to me even though the box blatantly said otherwise but the register stopped her. But hey at least I got some answers!
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
XBL ID:

Postby tadenman » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:50 am

1. Disc #9 is def CHROME... the case by friend's store for in has the name printed on the side of the case, and he opened up a pack to double check.

2. As far as previous evidence of Crystal Mickey being in the Virtual Base on the PC, etc... I would ask everyone to go back, check, and please tell me where you can find Crystal Mickey right now. He is no longer in the App Virtual Base or the PC Virtual Base. And just because we saw that screen shot, of Mickey unlocked on a developer's console, does not mean we will be seeing him. We have not seen packaging or evidence of anything of a actual, tangible, figure.

If I am wrong, I am wrong... however, there is no evidence out there firmly supporting the release of a Crystal Mickey, in my opinion. If he was going to be released in the next couple of months, we would have seen something.

rank_0
tadenman

Postby CueLannoo » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:16 am

So I think it's safe to say that Series 9 is C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Increaser with UPC code of 7 12725 02397 3 with a release date of 4/6 and Series 10 is Merlin's Summoning Power and UPC is 7 12725 02414 7 with a release date of 4/13
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
XBL ID:

Postby PerryTheMonkey » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:37 am

Evidence of both Crystal Mickey and Crystal Perry are in the 3DS version. There is a shop section to unlock power-up items for the mini-games. To unlock most of these things, you use coins earned in the games. A few of the items, however, are unlocked by leveling up your infinity characters. Two of these listed for leveling up to unlock are Crystal Mickey and Crystal Perry.
There is also a screen on the game where you can check the status of your characters. Any character you don't have is still there, but it is an empty box. I have everything released in the US to date, and I have three boxes still locked. One will be Crystal Perry, and another is assuredly Crystal Mickey. The third one is a mystery still, as There are no items to unlock in the shop that would match up with a mystery character.

rank_50
PerryTheMonkey

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales