Australian prices and availability

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: Australian prices and availability

Postby Nibelilt » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:07 pm

buckmana, the game is supposed to be coming out on the 22nd. The PC version is meant to come out later though.

@Adscan new "sales" section added to OP, hopefully it won't become too crowded. :P By the way, do you know when it ends? The image is sorta tiny for tired-me to read.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby axltk421 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:17 pm

We've just seen the Disney Infinity advert on TV for the first time! Son was watching Nickelodeon and there it was. Much excited... Not long now!

Update; there's just been another new advert (as in different content... Not the same ad twice!). More excited!!
Remember, this all started with a Mouse.

rank_100
axltk421
Main Console: PS4

Postby Adscan » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:21 pm

@Nibelilt. There doesn't seem to bee any mention of how long other than a general "While stocks last" in the fine print.
I would assume this would be for a month or so.

As for the Power Disc Album with the Additional 10 slots I don't see any way to get it in Australia at this stage. :(

Etch
Adscan
XBL ID:

Postby axltk421 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:25 am

Last word from me on the Australia Adverts on Nickelodeon, Today was obviously "lets show every single 30 second clip in every advert break and let's run play tests as well" day. Literally every advert since 7am!
Incidentally, whilst at the stores yesterday, I still saw absolutely no information in KMart, Target or Big W and only the A-frame poster at the front of EBGames (which only said Pre-sale offer sold out!).

rank_100
axltk421

Postby axltk421 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:18 am

My EB Games manager came in my store today (I have an EBGames upstairs in the Shopping Centre). He came in just to annoy me and let me know that all of my Pre-ordered and 'pick up from store' stuff is in and I'm not allowed it until Thursday!!!
So near yet so far!
In other news, he said that they are ok for stock - however, they only received 48 packs of Power Discs.

I'm going to need to grab some of these as I also received an email from Big W to say that my order (of Power Discs) has been dispatched and should be with me on the 28th of August (presumably, someone is going to hand deliver them from Sydney!). 9 days to get here... I know Australia's a pretty big place, but really?!?

rank_100
axltk421

Postby Adscan » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Yes my local has all the stock in also.
You are right axltk421 (why aren't you at your post?) sorry, couldn't help it. :)
So near yet so far indeed. :D

Etch
Adscan
XBL ID:

Postby axltk421 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:29 am

Somebody broke street date - and so EB Games called me to come and collect all of my Pre-paid stuff!!! I have Infinity, I finish work in about an hour and I'm going to go play for five days!!!!!
Soooooo happy!

rank_100
axltk421

Postby Nibelilt » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:17 am

^ Aww you beat me to it. :P

I can vouch for EB Games breaking street date, and now cashier said that means EVERY EB Games nationwide has to. So you can pick the game up there now! I was so confused when I saw the "out now" sign. :lol:

Don't know if they'll price match since I had nothing to do so(I was actually going to pre-order stuff), but I bought the Starter Pack, and both the play sets(not pictured, I haven't opened them yet).

Also they didn't have the pre order bonus, so make sure to keep the receipt- I was told some stores do have them in, but if you keep the receipt and your stores don't have them, you'll be able to pick the disc pack up when they DO come in.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby shancake » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:44 am

Can we start a Facebook group for Power Disc swapping or something?

rank_0
shancake
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales